Recent content by Blueshell2000

1. B

Thread Charging "issue" I think

So the phone charges to 100% just fine but once it's taken off and I leave it for a few minutes and come back to use the phone, it's already on 99% why is that? I bought the phone 3 weeks ago brand-new.
  2. B

Post New bootloader unlock service

I bought a code from Ministry and I got check password failed error on fastboot. Not sure why. When I first got a code back last April I rebranded the device from C782 to C432 but I didn't follow any guide. I simply flashed a C432 Oeminfo that someone had shared on XDA and flashed it with TWRP...
  3. B

Post [HELP] Battery Standby Drain (over night) 2% per hour - No wake locks - incl. GSam

Trust me, you're experiencing the same thing I have been for the last 6 months. It takes around 3 weeks or so for the phone to learn how you use the battery and from what people have told me on XDA, Reddit and Telegram, this battery drain is "normal" which I still don't believe. I had a Redmi...
  4. B

Post CLT-L09C432 OEMInfo

Turns out flashing yours fixed my problem
  5. B

Thread IMEI issue after debranding - CLT-L09

I bought my P20 Pro from O2 in the UK and it was on the dreaded C782 update channel so I unlocked my bootloader and debranded first to L29 as the guide only had this way of debranded to C432. A few days after I found a single sim C432 OEMINFO and flashed it through TWRP with the relevant...
  6. B

Post 9.0.0.195(c432e5r1p9t8) otg!

Doesn't work for me. I am on 9.0.0.163 and it shows software installed failed. However internal documents show that 163 can be upgraded to 195 through OTG so what's wrong???
  7. B

Thread SEVERE battery drain on P20 Pro

Hey guys. Massive problem here. I have stock EMUI 9 9.0.0.163 installed and I seem to lose 15 to 20% battery overnight when left idle. Gsam and BBS show nothing major or out of place so not sure what is keeping my device awake. Also I have only my main apps set to be managed automatically by...
  8. B

Post [DISC] I have some how achieved Dual Sim function without Funky.

Getting dual sim functionality like this is a REALLY BAD IDEA! I did it myself without knowing and it really screwed my IMEI. Phone settings shows me the IMEI my phone came with and get-info psid on fastboot command shows two IMEIs and they are both completely different to my original one. L09...
  9. B

Post GUIDE!!!! How to update to EMUI 9 on C432 L09 and L29

Delete the update_sd_CLT-L09_hw_eu from the root because you already have one in the CLT-L09_hw_eu folder
  10. B

I have a Sandisk cruzer usb and it worked perfectly. I had a USB C OTG cable and not one with a micro USB adapter so this could be causing a problem with the installation
  11. B

Seems fine and send a pic of the dload folder please
  12. B

See if you can get an update to 161 and then repeat the dload process. I guarantee you it will work.
  13. B

What software version are you on? It has to be 161 otherwise you can't upgrade from anything below it.
  14. B

A further note for you guys: 1. This guide does not work for C782 devices or other country branded devices. It will work if you rebranded to C432. 2. These files are official, just been hosted on a third party mirror and Androidhost.ru is well known for uploading all service firmwares for...