• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by blueyes

1. blueyes

Post TWRP Coral [Official]

Logs. Didn't seem to attach before.
  2. blueyes

Sorry haven't been on here in a while. After updating to the June patch (haven't done it for July yet) I downloaded the full zip and extracted the boot image. Used magisk manager to patch it and then used fast boot to boot into TWRP. From TWRP I selected install image which allowed me to select...
  3. blueyes

It was a pretty straight forward process. Downloaded the TWRP image to my computer, fastboot boot into TWRP, them while in recovery used TWRP to patch my boot image. Went back to fastboot and flashed the boot this time and done.
  4. blueyes

I'm running complete stock android 11 with the latest June update installed. Followed the directions given above and it worked like a charm. Stock rooted with TWRP installed. No issues whatsoever. I've booted into TWRP straight from the OS several times, once in TWRP I enter my passcode and TWRP...
  5. blueyes

Post [ROM][Pixel 4 XL][11.0] [Clang 13] PixelDust Android 11 for coral

It wasn't my intention to run stock with PD boot. I downloaded both the ROM and boot with the intention on flashing both. After flashing the boot and before flashing the ROM I received a call on my landline with a work emergency that required I leave immediately. Ended up working nearly a month...
  6. blueyes

If I made some stupid ridiculous analogy about something you had expertise in I'd expect nothing less. Let me know how that milk in your tank works for you. I tried to keep it peaceful, but you just couldn't stop browbeating. I'm sorry but I can only take so much. I'm done.
  7. blueyes

Stock/PD boot missing apps Stock/stock boot apps available. Pretty simple until you disected it and browbeat it to death. Ridiculous analogy, my phone started up, rebooted, ran fine with stock/PD boot. If there was an issues it wouldn't of booted and ran fine for 2 weeks. You're logic is off...
  8. blueyes

Ok I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. I appreciate it but I don't need you to help me understand what I did. I know exactly what I did. EX has zero to do with it, just extra information. Phone ran fine with stock ROM and PD boot for 2 weeks before flashing ElementalX. Saying flashing...
  9. blueyes

During the month in question I ran completely stock (factory ROM) and the PD boot for a week or so then using the ElementalX app flashed his kernel on top of it for a couple weeks. Had the missing apps for the entirety. Apps showed back up following my updating to the May factory build, stock...
  10. blueyes

Again I thought I was pretty clear the first time when I stated I ran stock android with this pdust boot linked in the thread. I can give you a step by step process if that helps. I was running STOCK Android 11 April factory build straight from Google. I thought about flashing this ROM so I...
  11. blueyes

I thought I made it clear the reason behind my flashing this ROMs boot image. Thought about flashing this ROM as I've used it one a couple other devices. Flashed it's boot because it would be necessary to flash this ROM using stock recovery. Just never got around to it. I ran stock WITH THIS...
  12. blueyes

I'm running stock rooted with bootloader unlocked. I flashed the boot image from this ROM (considered flashing the full ROM as I've used it on P1xl and 2xl). While stock rooted with the boot image I was unable to download Netflix and a couple others as they're hidden in playstore. Had this...
  13. blueyes

Post T817w need help with link to flash 7.0 on it

Didn't mean to suggest you were looking for that specifically. Personally don't mess with Samsung's because of the lack of adb, the use of sdb, and especially Odin. But, I just wanted to point you in that general direction. Did you go to XDA , in the area of that link, not just that particular...
  14. blueyes

Post T817w need help with link to flash 7.0 on it

https://forum.xda-developers.com/tab-s2/development/how-to-root-sm-t817w-t3539339 Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  15. blueyes

Post Pixel XL Bootloader Unlock Codes... What to do with KS TOKEN? (Verizon)

I pulled my Pixel xl's unlock token. Bunch of random alpha numericals. Gave it to my sister after she dropped her phone so can't pull it now. Have a 2xl but the command doesn't run on LG but should on the 2. If I'm remembering correctly the command is fastboot oem get_ks_token. You can get all...