• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by BlvckSensei816

1. B

Post (Re)lock bootloader on Huawei Mate 20x

i have a huawei mate 20 x emerald bootloader unlocked with resurrection remix rom running 9.0 android for sale $250.00 good condition
  2. B

Post [CLOSED][T-Mobile USA] Free SIM Unlocking Service - [OnePlus/Samsung/Google/LG/Moto]

Hey is there a way to unlock nord n200 tmobile without be active on my account?
  3. B

Post Question PIXEL 5a Stable Build Available

Thanks for the clarification 🤝
  4. B

Yea i figured it out....i use code *#*#4636#*#* and changed my network settings to LTE....network is much better now....i ran speedtest and hell turns out LTE is faster than 5G....smh the really sold this 5G Bs.....and we bought it 😂🤦‍♂️
  5. B

Unlocked....bought it from google store
  6. B

Yes...but thus stupid pixel 5a 5g doesn't even have that option....this phone is weird 🤔
  7. B

Question?......do you know how to disable 5g and use LTE ....i have this 5g icon at the top and i think its draining battery life
  8. B

U right.... I'll wait
  9. B

How do one remove verification?🤔
  10. B

Ok cool and thanks....that was awesome info
  11. B

I want to upgrade ota....but what do i have to do to achieve root without loosing files, setup, etc
  12. B

Ok ...have you done it yet?....can you tell me your process or elaborate more to my understanding
  13. B

Exactly.... I'll wait for a better way to upgrade and keep my root on 12