Recent content by bmfc187

1. bmfc187

Post [REQUEST] AT&T LG K20 (LG-M255) root method

Not sure if you're replying to me, but I meant bootloader. Fastboot is the executable on the pc that is used to communicate with the bootloader on the device. I am trying to access the actual bootloader on the device. My fastboot is working fine. -BMFC
  2. bmfc187

Post [REQUEST] AT&T LG K20 (LG-M255) root method

Hey all, just got this phone, I had originally "done some research" when I was at the att store, and found root instructions for the lg k20 PLUS (missed that plus part). So I bought the phone and now im finding out there's currently no root method, which means, as usual, I have to at least try...
  3. bmfc187

Post [ROOT]Samsung SM-J320A/J320AZ(cricket) Galaxy Express Prime GoPhone / Galaxy J3 2016

TWRP will not work because the device is bootloader locked. Until we find a way to unlock the bootloader, custom recovery will not be possible.
  4. bmfc187

Post [ROOT]Samsung SM-J320A/J320AZ(cricket) Galaxy Express Prime GoPhone / Galaxy J3 2016

Confirmed rooted, Wi-Fi working, flashlight working, latest AQC1 update!
  5. bmfc187

Post Unlocked bootloader, need help attemting to root...

Hello, I'm sorry but I dont quite understand your question. Please explain what you are trying to accomplish and try to include as much detail as possible about the status of your device and what you are trying to do. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for someone to...
  6. bmfc187

Look on the first page of this thread, Post #7. I cannot guarantee that this method still works, some users report the email address has or does change, some users have experienced issues getting a code with too many/too few digits, etc... But that is the process I used and it worked when I...
  7. bmfc187

Yes I have twrp already:D its workin great so far... I *think* that its reversible, im pretty sure you can just do <fastboot oem lock (your unlock code here)> to lock it back...I havent personally tried it but that should lock it back. -BMFC Sent from my ROOTED!!! HUAWEI Y536A1 using XDA Free...
  8. bmfc187

I didnt really *do* anything but unlock the bootloader. I was on ATT on my old phone, then I bought this phone, got a new sim cus my old one wasnt micro, then I was on ATT on this phone. Then I unlocked the bootloader trying to get root, never lost service, just kept using the device... ATT...
  9. bmfc187

This is not true. At least not for me, I am on ATT using a rooted, bootloader unlocked device. I have only been rooted for about a week so far but I have been bootloader unlocked since I got this phone. I get calls, txt, data, no problem. I am not blocked from using any of ATT's services, that I...
  10. bmfc187

Post [GUIDE] All Things Huawei Y536/ATT Fusion 3 Go Phone

Is there a way we could move some partitions around to maximize storage space? Im constantly getting storage warnings even after removing some of the bloatware (got rid of chrome and other most offensive apps, some remain and refuse to be removed, i.e. famigo), so what im wondering is, this...
  11. bmfc187

Post [Guide] Huawei Y536A1 root,factory image [aka AT&T Tribute/AT&T Fusion 3]

nobreak1970 (and anybody else that helped), thank you so much for your work in getting root on this device! I was attempting to get us root last year when the device first came out(ish), I was bootloader unlocked and working on getting a system dump, and then my laptop was stolen about a week or...
  12. bmfc187

I found this, I dunno if youve tried this yet or not but there seems to be a usb driver there in the downloads list, I didnt try it so I dunno if its the right thing or not, and sorry its the mobile link I dont have internet on my laptop right now, just mobile data...
  13. bmfc187

Hmm...I dont know then, sorry, like I said I dont mess with windows too much. You mentioned an .ini file, I know when I add a new device to my ubuntu system, I hook it up to usb and open a terminal on my laptop and do "lsusb" and it lists info for all devices attached to usb. Then I put that...
  14. bmfc187

Try this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2588979 I havent used this so I make no guarantees but from a glance this should be able to get it working for you... -BMFC Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using XDA Free mobile app
  15. bmfc187

Unsure on that but I doubt it, afaik bootloader unlock is not the same as sim unlock, but I dont have another carrier's sim to try in my phone so I couldnt say for sure... -BMFC Sent from my HUAWEI Y536A1 using XDA Free mobile app