Recent content by bmg1001

1. bmg1001

Post T-Mobile OnePlus -- Hard (HARD) Brick

Hey man, thanks for the donation. Glad you were able to get your phone up and running!
  2. bmg1001

Mmm. The link I gave seems to have been blocked by XDA when I tried to access it from my post. Never had a problem myself with that site, but who knows. You should be able to ultimately recover the phone though. Perhaps asking in one of the unbrick threads? OnePlus phones are theoretically...
  3. bmg1001

I just did some googling and found this article. Perhaps you can try the drivers in this guide? They are .exe files so they should be easy to install, but I'm not sure if the other drivers I provided have any OnePlus specific stuff in it, but it's worth a shot.
  4. bmg1001

Hmm. I know it may be an obvious question, but just to be sure, you're using the cable that came with the device correct?
  5. bmg1001

Do you have the proper drivers installed to use EDL mode? Also, if you go into the Device Manager, do you see the phone in there? Should pop up as something like "Qualcomm HS-USB 9008" or some variant of that.
  6. bmg1001

I would suggest following this guide to attempt reflashing of the international firmware (use the androidfilehost download). If that also fails, you could always just reflash the TMO firmware with this guide.
  7. bmg1001

Post TWRP Backup and restore for A/B OP7P

What issues are you having while restoring backups?
  8. bmg1001

Post [mod]build.prop (sharing)

Lockscreen rotation shouldn't be a thing on this device because of the onscreen fingerprint sensor. That being said, if you don't care, you can use EdXposed + Gravitybox to force your lockscreen to rotate.
  9. bmg1001

Post [UNOFFICIAL] [RECOVERY] [OnePlus 7 Pro] OrangeFox Recovery Project [R10.1]

I have a feeling these new instructions aren't going to work either, considering we don't have a recovery partition.
  10. bmg1001

Post Is there a ROM / Root app / Magisk Module to disable OxygenOS rounded corners overlay

Have you taken a look at the Out of Oxygen substratum theme in the themes section for our device? It has options for the corner radius which may help.
  11. bmg1001

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

Yep, seems like EdExposed is now tripping SafetyNet for me too. Oh well.
  12. bmg1001

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

Same thing just started happening to me today, both CTS and basicIntegrity failing. Gonna poke around and see if anything fixes it. I'm on a OP7 Pro with OOS though.
  13. bmg1001

Post [PORTED] [26 NOV update] OB1 Camera to A10 OB/10.0.2 Stock ROM [Root required]

I decided to make a Magisk Module with the files provided and it works great for me on OOS 10. Anyone else wanna try it out? https://drive.google.com/open?id=1V4ylaYadCK16VWWKXXaJkjF6FcJlf0Nb
  14. bmg1001

Post [ROOT] Aether: Substratum mods for Oxygen OS

Try substratum lite. Official substratum has issues on OOS 10.
  15. bmg1001

Post [Android 10][Stable] OOS 10.0.2 Installation/update guide with root + download!

Successfully updated from OB2 to stable 10 with no data wipe via TWRP on my converted TMO phone. I'm so happy I didn't have to wipe my data, I'm all out of Google Play Music device slots :cool: