Recent content by bmwh0r3

1. bmwh0r3

Post AT&T Specific Stock ROM

I had the 3a, 2, 1 and nexus devices before. The 4 was my first "at&t" phone.
  2. bmwh0r3

Post AT&T Specific Stock ROM

I had an at&t pixel 4 from November. Had to do warranty and received a Google pixel 4 in return. I have wifi calling. Btw, yes I unlocked the bootloader immediately lol
  3. bmwh0r3

Post Android P DP2 now available

It installed ota over Mays 8.1 update.
  4. bmwh0r3

Post Android P DP2 now available

Opted in but I'm thinking like other developer previews, I probably should have not taken most current ota to may before. Oh well.. will wait until dp3 lol
  5. bmwh0r3

Post ZeroLemon Ultra Power 6500mAh Extended Battery Case for Google Pixel 2

Design of phones has been reducing the chin so to speak. This looks like it may make the pixel 2 close to the size of the XL. Even though, I'm actually curious about it. I'm normally on the road all day using my phone for GPS, phone calls, and email when stopped. Even with the pixels awesome...
  6. bmwh0r3

Post HELP!! my volume button just fell off

Having removed a toast skin from my pixel 2, yes... Two small clips is all that holds either button in. The power button only clips in one way to work. Was a pain to pop back out and flip around. Paid more attention with the volume button afterwards.
  7. bmwh0r3

Post Connecting to Multiple Bluetooth Devices at Once?

I had my p2 connected to an aftermarket head unit in my vehicle and set it to media only, connected to my Bluetooth ear piece for calls and shared my internet via Bluetooth to my PS vita at the same time. You just have to play with settings for each device.
  8. bmwh0r3

Post Why is that there is Hardly any content for pixel 2?

Good to know you're busy helping us all with our crack flashing addiction. I can't wait for the goodies to start. Thank you and all the other devs. I've been waiting to unlock my bl because of lack of roms. Is bajasaur still in the game? I haven't really seen him since my note 3 days.
  9. bmwh0r3

Post Why is that there is Hardly any content for pixel 2?

The a/b bootloader partitions... No dedicated recovery.... Blah blah blah too much for me to understand but basically it's screwing with devs.
  10. bmwh0r3

Post Ota update sideload fail. rooted Google pixel 2xl

If you're using xda labs, first running after install on my pixel 2, the app automatically took me to the pixel 2 xl forums when I clicked my device. Honest mistake. Don't let these ethugs bother ya. Did you get your xl fixed?
  11. bmwh0r3

Post Google Store Unlocked Pixel 2 "OEM unlocking" locked?

Those of you who were able to unlock, could you check if these appear under background check in developer options? Edit: did not read that it's been fixed. Will attempt later.
  12. bmwh0r3

I enrolled in the 8.1 beta to see if it'll allow for unlocking. Day #2 with no update to 8.1 so I can't even confirm that possibility. Hope they fix it somewhere soon. Wish in one hand sh*t in the other see which fills faster, it seems.
  13. bmwh0r3

Did that $15 credit ease your anger that you can't unlock the bootloader? I felt that was their way of trying to buy our silence. I think they couldn't sell the Verizon versions as well as they hoped and just shipped them out to anyone who ordered unlocked or not. I smell a class action lawsuit...
  14. bmwh0r3

Post Temp Root Verizon Bounty

Anyone with better understanding of the new rootless substratum... To me it sounds like an exploit they're using. Could this be the chance for temp root for us???? Or do I just hope too dang much? Lol