Recent content by Bobbi lim

1. Bobbi lim

Post Op3t bricked

My suggestion is that you purchase an OTG (bout $10++) then place any ROM inside. After that, flash it on your phone through TWRP. If that doesn't work and somehow your partitions are all messed up, there's always the unbrick method here...
  2. Bobbi lim

Post [KERNEL][OP7/7PRO][18 SEP][ SkyDragon [OOS10]

@HolyAngel @liam_davenport Any love for 7T? :)
  3. Bobbi lim

Post Paranoid Android Quartz 5 - Xiaomi MI 9

PA Quartz 3 is out: https://blog.paranoidandroid.co/#/post/2020/2020-06-12-pa-quartz-3
  4. Bobbi lim

Post Paranoid Android Quartz 5 - OnePlus 3/T

Please keep the gestures as my hardware keys are not functioning so the only way to navigate the UI is through the gestures
  5. Bobbi lim

The full screen gestures are partially working. Swiping left/ right to go back is not working. Swiping up to home works. I implore you to keep gestures and maybe have them working? My physical buttons are not functioning correctly anymore :crying:
  6. Bobbi lim

Edge notifications are working on my end. Try enabling ambient display to wake on notifications, test out pulse. Once working, feel free to disable ambient display and pulse will continue to work ;)
  7. Bobbi lim

AWESOME ROM! THANKS ZVNexus! Hands down it's smooth! :3
  8. Bobbi lim

I believe the OP states "Flash cepheus-user-10-QKQ1.190825.002-V11.0.7.0.QFAEUXM-release-keys firmware" and you're flashing the wrong firmware which might be the result of you being required to flash vbmeta. Maybe markakash can chip in? :cowboy:
  9. Bobbi lim

Why do you need vbmeta for alpha2? Alpha 1 works fine without it. All that is required from the Mi9 is to have updated firmware :)
  10. Bobbi lim

Post Paranoid Android 7.3.1 - AOSPA - OnePlus 3(T)

Anyone still have a build available?
  11. Bobbi lim

Post Android P Official coming to the OP3/T (Status - Community Beta)

For both devices. Look at the name of the zip
  12. Bobbi lim

Post [email protected]@holic help thread

Sorry I am aware that DU threads are not allowed on XDA so do you mind hooking me up with any links? I can only find HyperUnicorns but they have dropped support :silly:
  13. Bobbi lim

Post Paranoid Android 6.0.1 - AOSPA - OnePlus One

Which version of PA are you using? 7.2.1 OR 6.0.1?
  14. Bobbi lim

Post Paranoid Android 6.0.1 - AOSPA - OnePlus One

I've been reading past the last 10 pages or so and saw people mentioning about the latest build of 7.3.1 is fairly usable and unstable at the same time. There were users reporting of camera & flash not working on builds before 7.3.1. I will like to clarify is the issue resolved? And I have also...
  15. Bobbi lim

Post [INDEX] [OnePlus 3/3T] ROMs | Kernels | Gapps | Recovery | Mods (2020-10-05)

Siddk007 https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=76376638&postcount=541 GZOSP updated by martinusbe