Recent content by Bobenjanneke

1. B

Thread Bricked X829 due *#*#4636#*#*

Dear all, I am from Holland, having the X829, and uses T-Mobile and runs Cuoco 23s. I used dialer code *#*#4636#*#* with inserted SIM card , and I dont know what I did wrong, BUT I can't call anymore... Will these settings get resetted, when flashing the phone with a ROM? What do I have to...
  2. B

Post LeECO LE2_X820_MAX_5.9.023S - Cuoco92 - [ROM][X820]

I have original X829 for about 5 months. FP worked really good with SHOP ROM... FP worked really good with Cuoco92 unbrick fastboot ROM FP worked really good with global 23S ... Really good: FP Detects 9 of 10 tries... FP Detects really fast the finger... Maybe it depends how people scan the...
  3. B

Post UPDATED ◉ Small EUI by aurel ◉ V18.2 ◉ EUI 5.9 ◉ LeMax2 ◉ AROMA INSTALLER ◉ May 1 ◉

Thank you for your work! Ik have a question, my X829 is not rooted, can I fully use your ROM without ( the need of ) rooting? Thank you very much!!!
  4. B

Post LeECO LE2_X820_MAX_5.9.023S - Cuoco92 - [ROM][X820]

Hi allemaal, Thank you Cuoco92 for your work! I had my phone X829 bricked, when I wanted from shop ROM to stock ROM, but with your fastboot recovery ROM I rescued my phone.... Now, I'm on 5.8.019S, but I want to run 23S... What's the right wat to do, with keeping all apps and stuff on the...
  5. B

Post No OS after wipe - TWRP-3.1.1.0 recovery flashed - Folder backupped on pc

What if I format my internal storage, and then repair the internal storage with cuoco92 fastboot version? Whill that work? Thank you already guys!
  6. B

Post What is "the best" stock/ custom rom for Le Max 2 X829?

Hey hey, I want the best performance for use, not for some benchmark / antutu scores...
  7. B

What is best ROM for the Le Max 2? I had vendor rom, which I turned on in the Chinese. Now I have the Cuoco rom with some apps... And "the best" rom is for everybody different, but I am curious at the thougths of other people about it... I continiou that in another forum (...
  8. B

Thread What is "the best" stock/ custom rom for Le Max 2 X829?

Hi all, I have the X829 since some days, have TWRP installed, had some problems because I wiped the whole phone, rescued it with Cuoco Fastboot... So, by having these troubles, I discovered there are a lot of roms for Le Max 2. Therewhile, I am curious what " the best " rom is, why and where...
  9. B

THE PHONE IS ****************************** ALIVE ****************************** THANK YOU very much!!! ( BTW, thank you all folks !!!! )
  10. B

What's the way to work when I want all of my 64gb ? ( If possible ) I read some about X829 has encrypted partition? So when ( when all is fixed ) i am in the phone filemanager, I see total free space = 64gb -/- ROM = 60GB
  11. B

Everybody allready thank you! I don't know HOW to copy the files to my phone... It is in recovery TWRP mode not recognized in Explorer, and the ADB command's I have found on Google, like ADB SIDELOAD and ADB PUSH don't work... Does someone know if the USB cable witch came with the package, is...
  12. B

Max.zip is my rename of 23S Chinese... My backup is " 2017-05-24--12-39-24_FIXNAOP5801607292S_release-keys" It is more, how to get the files on my phone without a OTG USB stick... Which commands and so... ADB SIDELOAD xxxx.img works better, then xxxx.zip. But I cant find any rom in .img format...
  13. B

Thread No OS after wipe - TWRP-3.1.1.0 recovery flashed - Folder backupped on pc

Dear all, I finally got TWRP flashed onto my Le Max.. With TWRP, I backupped my phone and copied it to my PC. I downloaded several roms to my Le Max, wich all went ok... In the TWRP recovery menu, I choose Wipe All ( Dalvik, system, Cache, Data, Internal )... But now, you guess, there is no OS...
  14. B

Post [COMPLETE GUIDE] usb driver, adb, fastboot, recovery(without flashing), backup, flash

Hi all! I had problem with installing Chinese / Indian stockrom on my X829. After much reading on XDA and good support from AhmadSant and some other, my nose whas pointed into the good direction... The most problem was getting a good USB driver, which I finally find! I started a topic (...