Recent content by bobo159951

1. B

Post [ROM][8.1.0_r4][OMS] LineageOS-15.1 [bacon][BETA][UNOFFICIAL]

Wonderful work ! Just a problem I'm facing with. But I'm maybe the only one. I use Android Studio for developing Apps and I can't see Logs. I mean that the command Log.e("test", "test"); shows nothing. I flash an another ROM to test (Lineage 14 btw), and Logs work. Is there a fix for that ...
  2. B

Post [ROM][8.1.0_r4][OMS] LineageOS-15.1 [bacon][BETA][UNOFFICIAL]

Thanks for this work ! The ROM seems very stable. However, how to disable the LEDs ? (In previous lineage os versions we were able to disable the LED when the phone was pluged-in etc). Also, when the keyboard is shown (typing a message for example) and then you press the home button, the...
  3. B

Post [G386F] Dual booting from SD card and concept of bypassing secure boot for Core LTE

I'm sorry but finally I decided to sell my phone..
  4. B

Post [G386F] Dual booting from SD card and concept of bypassing secure boot for Core LTE

Great works ! doesn't it slow down ? I'm sorry I didn't have so much time to work on it but also I have a problem with the Java JDK on linux :-/
  5. B

We may decide on which firmware of this phone we will work together in order to haven't any sort of compatibily problems, no ? I download this firmware personally : G386FXWUAOI2 -- On devrait peut-être décider sur quel firmware de ce téléphone nous devrions travailler pour ne pas avoir de...
  6. B

Great idea for the todo list ! Firstly, I tried to extract my boot.img however the tuto which I read wasn't very adapted... Have you some websites to advise me ?
  7. B

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Version Anglaise - English Version -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hello, I'm very thankful that you're...
  8. B

Post Galaxy Core LTE (g386f) "Last hope" Kernel - Update 25.01.2016

I will try ;) Thanks a lot for your job for this device :good:
  9. B

Post WIP Galaxy Core LTE G386F stock modded rom [Update 15.10.2015]

What are the advantages of this "stock modded rom" ? (without counting the apps removed) Sorry I haven't a good knowledge in this domain... :-/ In addition, I saw that I have got the version : G386FXWUAOI2 What are the differences with your version ?
  10. B

Post Galaxy Core LTE (g386f) "Last hope" Kernel - Update 25.01.2016

You gave me hope one more time in the Galaxy Core LTE ! However I have some questions... I'm not pretty good about android and the developpement of it and after and afeter reading many tutoriels I don't succed in getting mu boot.img : so how do you made ? Hoping one day my phone will be with...
  11. B

Post Samsung General Galaxy Core LTE SM-G386F knowledge base

yeahhhhh This month I have a national exam (BAC) so I can just help quickly but I'm ready until I don't brick my phone :D Sorry for my english :angel:
  12. B

I'm very bad in english too! I have some knowledge in coding however only in web languages... I will try to start this rom custom by reading cyanogen's tuto available on their website. Edit: Finaly I think it will be too much complicated because as we can see on the ROM custom for galaxy core...
  13. B

euh... Apparently no... I'm ready, if somebody is motivated, to work on it together :D
  14. B

Don't you forget to put a link ? However why did you say that ?
  15. B

However how can we do that ? I try but I have a lot of questions and nobody on thé irc's developpers answer :-/