Recent content by bolinao

1. B

Post Teclast x98 Air II

Great,thanks for the info :)
  2. B

Post Teclast x98 Air II

Hi I ordered a Teclast x98 Air ii 64gb version with Windows 10 and Android installed and it arrived today. But I am a newb at this and a bit confused about the hard drive capacity. When I got to "This PC" in Windows it show under "Devices and drives" 19.0gb free of 32.8gb. If I go to...
  3. B

Post Meizu M2 Note: Reviews, Info, Discussion, Root

I now have this phone,I really like it. But the firmware is very buggy,I hope a fw update is soon. Notifications seem to stop once an app is not used for a while,for example if you open up Outlook to check your emails it will notify you once you get a new email,the LED notification light will...
  4. B

Post How Do I Install Addons On Kodi ?

Thanks,just found a program that will do it :)
  5. B

When I navigate to my pc,it just puts up a 'Locked Preferences' page where I need to put in a name and pw.. it wont let me go to my folder which I have shared.
  6. B

I already have SuperRepo but it doesn't have the addon I want,I can download the Repo I want,but need a way of installing it on Kodi.
  7. B

Is there any other way of installing a repository to Kodi on a unrooted AFTV ? AFTV Utility app is no longer working for me...
  8. B

Post [APP] [Windows] Amazon FireTV Utility App v0.64

That didn't work,the problem is something else... thanks
  9. B

Post [APP] [Windows] Amazon FireTV Utility App v0.64

Hi I hope someone can help me,I am trying to push a repository to the sd card or download folder on Kodi. Amazon FireTV Utility App connect to my I.P ,but when I got to push the file to the directory,I get a message saying "The system can not find the path specified". It was working a month...
  10. B

Excellent,that worked.. thanks :) Also thanks Y314K ,those vids are handy.
  11. B

No,my fire tv is not rooted and I have not installed stickmount,does the fire tv have to be rooted to install addons ? There are a few I would like to add,this is just one of them.. http://forums.tvaddons.ag/threads/21328-*-My-PinoyTV-Live-streaming-of-Filipino-Pinoy-TV-Channels thanks
  12. B

Thread How Do I Install Addons On Kodi ?

Hi,I need help please. How do I install an addon ? I have added some to my usb stick ,put it in the back of the fire tv box,gone to settings/addon/add from zip file,then navigated to the usb stick but it shows nothing... What path do I need to navigate to to install addons ? or is it not...
  13. B

Post Kodi Setup With Addons Pre-installed

Hi,I need help please. How do i install a repository ? I have added some to my usb stick ,put it in the back of the fire tv box,gone to settings/addon/add from zip file,then navigated to the usb stick but it shows nothing... Hope someone can help me. thanks
  14. B

Thread TFC.TV

TFC.TV is a Filipino paid subscription service that allows you to watch the latest Filipino tv series on an android device,pc or Apple devices. You need a subscription to use this. I have tried to sideload it on my AFTV and it works well. You need a mouse to start the videos playing,but the...
  15. B

Post Kodi Setup With Addons Pre-installed

nvm I got it :)