• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by bolmedias

1. B

Post [ROM]&[KERNEL]LeeDrOiD One M8 V8.4.1 - [Discontinued] | Oct 30th 2017 | Awesome!

Wouldn't that just be for the messages app though?
  2. B

Post [ROM]&[KERNEL]LeeDrOiD One M8 V8.4.1 - [Discontinued] | Oct 30th 2017 | Awesome!

Dirty flash over 7.1.0 and everything seems fine...except the heads-up style notifications have gone! Is this intentional? Is there a way to change it? I don't like the old style.
  3. B

Releasing on a Sunday! Such dedication, man :D
  4. B

Post [ROM][15-3]SD v 3.1 |Sense7 Port | SDkernel | SkyDragon-FI Sound |SDHub| Best Battery

So apparently this didn't post before...but cheers for all the work, SD team! I know it's not much, but I hope you'll appreciate this: 48327229TT3962235
  5. B

Post [ROM][25-2]SD v 40.1 | SDkernel | SDHub | HK | Xposed | Wifi Calling | Best Battery

Every time I restart my phone, the V4A and Swapps apps keep being installed, and my version of Titanium rolls back. I've deleted the Aroma folder from my phone as was suggested earlier but that has not fixed this problem. V34, installed via dirty flash.
  6. B

Post [ROM][25-2]SD v 40.1 | SDkernel | SDHub | HK | Xposed | Wifi Calling | Best Battery

This one works, but the buttons are huge! They're more like the size from the L Preview than the released version of Lollipop. Not a complaint, just pointing it out.
  7. B

I also did a dirty flash over v33 and it's working perfectly. I love the new boot animation!
  8. B

Post [ROM] Android Revolution HD 53.1 | ART | High Quality & Performance | 6.12.401.4_R

Yes, I've also had this problem. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=58411000#post58411000 and http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=58412685#post58412685 have more info (including a logcat) output! It still happens for me on 34.0.
  9. B

Post [ROM] Android Revolution HD 53.1 | ART | High Quality & Performance | 6.12.401.4_R

Bit more info on this. It's an intermittent problem (it doesn't always happen), and can be triggered by me pushing any of the control buttons (play/pause, forward and backward) on the headphones. When the bug happens, the phone seems to attempt to soft-reboot. The "HTC One" boot animation plays...