Recent content by Bomn

1. Bomn

Post advantage of using 4K screen resolution on Note 10 plus?

Meh, its a color game, basicaly they put up more green leds ins ome situation which makes the colors look richer... a poor man's HDR
  2. Bomn

Post How to shutdown w/o touch input

Unless you can't boot to the default recovery? That's why I suggested Odin.
  3. Bomn

Yes, I understood that, last opcional on recovery is shutdown? Just press up and then power?
  4. Bomn

A bit convoluted but ... Volume down + Power - forced reboot, right after vibration with USB cable on switch to Volume Up + Power . maybe boot to recovery !? Odin - Set get system Info on - force reboot ?
  5. Bomn

Post my experience so far in 7 days using phone

have no ideia what phone you're speaking of. Mine's over 2 years old already since I got it. Screen still crisp, battery is day and a half, I don't charge it at night, I just charge it at work from 43% almost everytime, so it's the full day, the night and charge it in the morning with around 43...
  6. Bomn

Post How to Backup Data Partition Without Root?

I fail to see the point? For the purpose of backups such as Titanium Backups with app data included or just download the firmware root files ? If the later, wouldn't it be easier to just unpack a firmware? If the first ... without root I don't think you can at first thought. Maybe an Odin...
  7. Bomn

Post USB type C to type C on motherboard with N10+

This, this is correct...
  8. Bomn

Post Disabling "scoped storage" via ADB on Note 10+ updated to Android 11

I don't think scoped storage is the best thing under the sun, however, I work with IT users all day, sometimes they do the weirdest stuff imaginable, dumb stuff that defies common logic, other times they do things I didn't even know where possible and screw up. I think scoped storage is like...
  9. Bomn

Sure, tranfering data is no issue, just avoid the C port for the moment until PD delivery is standardized. PD delivery has too many options and is not standard between brands. Check this out : switchchargers.com/what-is-fast-charging/
  10. Bomn

If it's thick it's probably well rated and shielded. Xiaomi for example have great cables. The shielding is to reduce possibility for external signal influence. Think of it this way : Power delivery can vary from 15watts to a lot (100 for example) - charging is specific and in these cases when...
  11. Bomn

That is usually a driver issue. It happens. The most stable is definitly a USB 3 to USB-C cable, get a properly shielded one and it goes smoothly. It's either on Thunderbolt or the Samsung/Windows Driver. This is a known issue with some laptops. You can click my profile and see the post for...
  12. Bomn

Post Anyone know what these markings are?

You are using a kind of layer on top of the default launcher (kind of like KWGT walpaper) uses to create interactive objects on the main screen, and those are remnants of the default placeholders for Phone and messages or whatever the defaults you had set on your phone.
  13. Bomn

Dont use it to update or flash. otherwise file transfer and dex are ok. If you use to to flash beware, the note hates thunderbolt and USB-C
  14. Bomn

Post advantage of using 4K screen resolution on Note 10 plus?

"4K" or WQHD+ on the note does not really relate to extra space on the screen like computer monitors. as the computer monitor scale back the size of the Icons and increase perceived desk space (depending on monitor size and max resolution capabilities) as the UI on smartphones must be readable...
  15. Bomn

Post Note 10 plus android 11 secure folder

if you rooted secure folder dies and knox permanently disables it. you can create safe workspaces, encrypted folder with a app, you can search any major rom for a "fix".