• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by bontabela73

1. bontabela73

Post Huawei P30 Pro Updates

Hello, Unfortunately, the beta testing projects are open in a few select countries in each region. I don't remember exactly now but once I read about the list of European countries which usually participate in the beta projects (Huawei Central). As far as I can remmeber, Germany and Portugal...
  2. bontabela73

Many users have expected/are still expecting the EMUI 12 to come with Android 11. However, the Android 11 used by Huawei is AOSP (Android Open Source Project), which does not include GMS, the Android 10 we have now does have GMS. If EMUI 12 came with the AOSP Android 11, the P30 Pro would lose...
  3. bontabela73

The 11.0..0.174 update has arrived.
  4. bontabela73

The October 2021 security patch update is coming: https://www.huaweiblog.de/news/huawei-p30-pro-und-p30-lite-erhalten-oktoberpatch/
  5. bontabela73

In 2018 I had a Huawei P9. At that time, many people were waiting for the Android 8 to roll out for the P9. However, for some reason, Google did not give the license for the Android 8 to be rolled out with Google Mobile Services to this model. In the end, the Chinese models (which did not have...
  6. bontabela73

It is really amazing news. However, there is a chance we might get EMUI 12 still based on Android 10. We will see what happens.
  7. bontabela73

That would be very complicated. The L04 is the single-SIM version and the L29 is the dual-SIM model. To change the region cust would require unlocking the bootloader (officially not possible), changing the oeminfo file and installing the new ROM.
  8. bontabela73

Still on June 2021 patch here in Europe.
  9. bontabela73

Post HOW TO ACTIVATE VoLTE ON HUAWEI P30 PRO?

Exactly. In my case, I got my service prvider to activate the above mentioned two services. When I first inserted the SIM card into my P30 Pro and set the phone up, the VoLTE was automatically turned on. I only had to turn on the VoWiFi.
  10. bontabela73

Nope. The battery life of my phone is still great, no change.
  11. bontabela73

Just received an important system patch.
  12. bontabela73

Don't worry. According to this aericle, the rollout of the update is in the early stage. So, the update will surely arrive on your device as well. Patience is required in such cases.
  13. bontabela73

Received the 11.0.0.159 update in Hungary today morning.
  14. bontabela73

Let's not forget about the notes at the end of this article. The rollout plan described in this article primarily applies to the devices in China. The global rollout has not been officially confirmed yet.
  15. bontabela73

The Harmony OS for the P30 Pro is still being tested .... in China ONLY. There has not been any confirmation of the new OS to be rolled out to devices ourside China.