• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Boomshiva

1. Boomshiva

Post [ROM] [Android 10] OmniROM [Weekly]

Hey man ! Yes i use max pro m1. But during this pandemic i am left with a broken screen. So had to boot back mido.
  2. Boomshiva

Post Battery only 3 hours from 100% to 0% please help

Follow this post for getting idea about battery stats. First thing is remove all other battery monitoring apps . And just use BBS ( no neee to use amplify now ). Rest follow the post.
  3. Boomshiva

Unfortunately the screenshot that you shared provides no data related to app usage. You can try few things to troubleshoot but it's time consuming. So if you're interested let me know.
  4. Boomshiva

Post [ROM] [Android 10] OmniROM [Weekly]

Just wanted to know if delta's have been rolling out or still full rom flashing is the way ? Didn't find anything on the #1 regarding delta's. Its been long that i have used mido. Its so great to see mido still going strong :)
  5. Boomshiva

5000mAh battery lasting only for 3 hour's. Definitely your battery damaged. Still more information is needed for assessment. Provide the below mentioned information year's you been using this device ? Do you use any kind of rogue app like facebook ? provide a screenshot of battery usage. Are...
  6. Boomshiva

Post [APP][MOD][ROOT/NONROOT] YouTube Vanced Edition

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=80589353&postcount=12592
  7. Boomshiva

I don't know who are "they" . But one thing is for sure that "they" don't know anything . " They " are just trying to create some panic among the masses for whatever reasons it maybe . Vanced team has clarified on telegram about all these mis information ( or you can call them rumours too )...
  8. Boomshiva

Post [ROM]-[OFFICIAL]-[21.05.20]-Havoc-OS-[10.0.0]

https://sourceforge.net/projects/havoc-os/files/X00T/
  9. Boomshiva

Post ROM][OFFICIAL][BETA][VOLTE]►[11]►Nitrogen OS[March 17]

Dolby Atmos - works till Android oreo ( Android 8 ) Dolby digital Plus - works till Android 10 :p Digital Plus requires selinux state to be permissive or disabled . I am providing the link download and flash the magisk module. :good: Dolby digital Plus
  10. Boomshiva

Indeed audio is too good . I would say much louder than stock pie 059 . And if anyone needs much more LOUDER audio then simply flash Dolby digital Plus . :) ---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ---------- This thing is always present whenever a new...
  11. Boomshiva

Post [6.0-11.0][Magisk]Dolby Digital Plus[upd.20211005]

This post is just for my device users who wants to know about the working of this mod in our devices or not. Rejoice fellas ! Dolby digital Plus is working fine without any workaround needed for zenfone max pro m1 ( Asus_ X00T / D ) running Android 10 ( Nitrogen os ) Thanks to everyone who...
  12. Boomshiva

Well this thing keeps on popping up for me too after every few weeks. I just remove my connected Google account ( from vanced microg) and again sign in . It solves the problem for me everytime. Maybe you can report the same in telegram group of vanced if there is any ( look at #1 /#2 post by...
  13. Boomshiva

Post [PORT]Xiaomi.Eu Stable V11.0.3.0[9.0 PIE] ROM For Max Pro M1

Actually the " phone " DOES support NFC. Its just " your variant/model/SKU of the phone " doesn't support NFC.
  14. Boomshiva

Indeed Reading empowers one with great amount of information ! ;)