• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by BOPOH'Ok

1. BOPOH'Ok

Post need someone for port twrp for honor 9a

Well, well, go to 4pda : https://4pda.to/forum/index.php?showtopic=992001&view=findpost&p=109376641 The site is Russian-speaking. Translation at your discretion. I myself have not tried to carry out these manipulations with the device
  2. BOPOH'Ok

Expensive pleasure...
  3. BOPOH'Ok

Share how to unlock the bootloader and install ROOT
  4. BOPOH'Ok

Post ---+++===>>> TWRP 3.1.1 for Moto M in kernel Nougat <<<===+++---

I don't have this device anymore, and I can't do a reover for it
  5. BOPOH'Ok

Post Google play store?

See here
  6. BOPOH'Ok

Post GMS on Honor 9a

At the moment, there is no working way to install GMS. To install, you need to unlock the bootloader, well, and then look for TWRP, and there is not far to GMS. Until the bootloader is unlocked-GMS is not implemented in the system.
  7. BOPOH'Ok

Thread Enter eRecovery without using PC

1 Turn off the device completly 2 Before turning on, prepare the charger and the cable itself. The cable must be connected to the charger, but not to the device 3 Squeeze the plus volume button 4 And most importantly, don't miss those milliseconds of pressing the power button and connecting the...
  8. BOPOH'Ok

Post [MOD] Dual Speaker MotoG5sPlus Android 8.1

I don’t know, but everything can be. Strangely enough, it works for me on custom 10.:good:
  9. BOPOH'Ok

Post [ROM] [Android 10] [Sanders] Arrow OS 10.0 | OFFICIAL STABLE

If the phone is stolen, just grab it and throw it away. Encryption will not hide the IMEI and serial number. You will be caught and imprisoned ...:good:
  10. BOPOH'Ok

Post [ROM] [Android 10] [Sanders] Arrow OS 10.0 | OFFICIAL STABLE

You did not need to enable encryption. Reinstall the system again.:confused:
  11. BOPOH'Ok

Post [MOD] Dual Speaker MotoG5sPlus Android 8.1

Tested on ArrowOs 10, Android 10. Everything works. Used the 3rd installation method, i.e. manually. Thanks, help out. The main speaker has died.