• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Bork Bork

1. B

Post [ROM][Signature Spoofing/MicroG support] LineageOS 18.1 for S8/S8+/Note8

Is HWC being disabled related to the device not sometimes wanting to charge unless you reboot? And if so, would a wireless charger solve the issue for the time being?
  2. B

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][11][TB-X704F/L] LineageOS 18.1 for Lenovo Tab4 10 Plus

This https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/solution-bypassing-lineage-setup-wizard.3833237/ guide works perfectly if you have the sim card error. Here's what I did: - Make a backup of LineageSetupWizard.apk found in "root/system/system_ext/priv-app/LineageSetupWizard" via TWRP. - Open...
  3. B

Post [Custom] [GApps] NikGApps [Android S/R/Q] [ARM64]

I've been curious for a while now, but why can't googleclock be dirty flashed? It's the only app that has this issue. I got 5 devices running LOS 18.1 with the same issue. Only a clean install fixes this problem. - Working for GoogleClock - Config Value is 1 - unpacking...
  4. B

Post [ROM] [Unofficial] Sakura 5 (Android R) STARLTE only!!!

I couldn't find anything on github so I'm guessing this is all private? I would like to keep this updated at least, and I'm sure others are interested as well.
  5. B

Post Android 11 and .nomedia file

This seems to be a part of Android 11s default folder structure which no one ever bothered to do something about. I wouldn't be surprised if it's there for "security reasons" as well as a communist one. As in you only have the option to use these "secure" folders or else it won't show up in your...
  6. B

Post [ROM] LineageOS 17.1 UNOFFICIAL - 1.2 [2020-10-10]

https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=17248734326145708420
  7. B

Post [ROM][10] LineageOS 17.1 [OFFICIAL]

Are we supposed to flash LOS on both slot a and b? Magisk will flash to slot a whereas LOS will default to slot b. There's also an issue with opengapps not detecting that the ROM is based on 10.
  8. B

Post [RECOVERY][Android 10/11][Stock/SODP][XZ2/C/P/3] TWRP 3.4.0-0 [UNofficial]

Wow! I can confirm it actually works! Too bad it only took the devices entire lifespan more or less lol.
  9. B

Post [RECOVERY][Android 10/11][Stock/SODP][XZ2/C/P/3] TWRP 3.4.0-0 [UNofficial]

If anyone is having issues booting TWRP from adb then it's due to the fastboot bug (see first post) which will never be fixed. You just have to flash an existing bootable ROM (and reboot to fastboot mode from there) in order to boot/flash TWRP which is a pita, but it is what it is.
  10. B

Thread EOL for the XZ2?

XZ3 got 52.1.A.3.92 (August/September) while we're stuck on 52.1.A.3.49 (July). I think this is it unless they're just being lazy or skipping updates. Coincidentally the XZ3 came out October 2018 whereas the XZ2 came out in April 2018. The XZ1 stopped updates exactly 2 years after it came out...
  11. B

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][dreamlte/dream2lte][[SM-G950F/SM-G955F][10] LineageOS 17.1

Is encryption working for anyone? I'm gonna guess no for the same reason as to why nightlight is missing as well.
  12. B

Post XZ3 case on XZ2

Because it's hot garbage and doesn't do anything for me.
  13. B

Post USB Driver Issues

Re-read what I wrote above.
  14. B

Thread XZ3 case on XZ2

Any idea if this works? Dimensions aren't that much different and there are barely any good cases except for cheap ones. It seems lot of brands skipped this over XZ3 for some reason like Spigen.