• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by bpear96

1. bpear96

Thread Flashing stock Non-Sprint Universal image?

Hey I was hoping to wipe and flash a universal Galaxy s6 image to my Sprint phone. It's already Sim unlocked and on a different carrier so I was hoping to go even further and install a more universal Non-Sprint image. Any help appreciated.
  2. bpear96

Post HONOR 8 (FRD-L09) only google voice keyboard, CAN'T setup phone to use.

I had this issue as well. What I ended up doing was using voice to text to input my phone number instead of email to login. Google gives this option. Then I spoke words and copy and pasted the letters one by one to input my password (use proper nouns if you need capital letters). I spoke this...
  3. bpear96

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

What is MagiskHide? I only have magisk with no root installed. All I want is the action launcher systemless module.
  4. bpear96

It's only compatible with Android 7.0 nougat. Sorry
  5. bpear96

Magisk Quick Settings Toggle I posted this yesterday but now I have my source code on github :) I created a small and simple app that adds a toggle for Magisk root mount status to the quick settings on nougat. Magisk has to be installed of course for this to work. Here is the code on github...
  6. bpear96

I should have it made it more clear. This only works on nougat. It takes advantage of the new API to add to quick settings.
  7. bpear96

Magisk Quick Settings Toggle I created a small and simple app that adds a toggle for Magisk root mount status to the quick settings on nougat. Magisk has to be installed of course for this to work. I plan on uploading the source to this on my github https://github.com/bpear96 tomorrow. The APK...
  8. bpear96

Post [ROM][6045X][5.1.1][r37][19. Jul] CyanogenMod 12.1 by The Marionette

I flashed your force single sim kernel to show one icon. Could I go back to the included boot.img now or would it bring back the 2nd icon?
  9. bpear96

Post [ROM][6.0.1][Official][Nightlies]Team Exodus

Does anyone else have any trouble with slow charging on this rom? I had the same problem on CM based roms too. The only rom that seems to charge full speed for me is LG roms. Ampere shows 10mah charge rate.
  10. bpear96

Post [ROM][5.0.2][D802] Google Edition 1.5

Just wanted to let you guys know that this rom is working great on my AT&T D800. I installed this patch after installing http://forum.xda-developers.com/att-g2/development/stock-patch-stock-g2-rom-att-t3124809 Along with dorimanx kernel for D800. Really liking the rom!
  11. bpear96

Post [Kernel 3.4.113][CAF][Monthly] Lambda Kernel ~ Infinito [All variants][N/M/L][01/29]

Just tested latest build on D800. Still gets stuck on the initial LG logo when booting.
  12. bpear96

Post [ROM] [d80x,ls980,vs980] [8.1] **crDroid**v4.6

Is anyone else having issues with auto-rotate not working. I'm on d800 and I can not rotate the screen at all.
  13. bpear96

Post [APP]Chrome APK Packager-Generates Chrome Packages from Apps installed on your phone

I was thinking about picking up work again on this app. What are some user suggestions? I really want to simplify the process of transferring app to chrome. I also want to sync to some kind of database that can store users votes on whether an app is compatible or not.
  14. bpear96

Post [ROM][5.1.X] AOSPA-L for the OnePlus One | #StayParanoid

https://github.com/AOSPA-L/android_kernel_oneplus_msm8974/commits/lollipop-mr1 It was not reverted in the aospa l fork of the cm kernel.
  15. bpear96

Post [DISCUSSION][ROM][5.1]CyanogenMod 12.1 for Bacon[OFFICIAL Nightlies]

I would use these custom slim 5.1 package. http://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-one/themes-apps/gapps-modified-slim-gapps-calkulin-t3082242 I like the full pack