• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Brandon Chivonosky

1. B

Post [Guide] Using Fastboot.exe with Motorola devices

Yes, I finally got a chance to do it today and it fixed the problem. Again, thanks a lot. My phone is secure now. ???
  2. B

Thanks, man. I will give it try later
  3. B

this is my .xml file. please help I don't understand any of that
  4. B

Model: Moto G4, Codename: Athene
  5. B

only till sparesechunk.4 ??? I got files till sparsechunk.7 (not a/b partition, normal one)
  6. B

Thread Moto G4 Boots only into TWRP [Fixed]

The story is Lil big but I want to explain everything. So, I've been using this moto g4(XT1625) for 2 years now. I got frustrated with stock nougat software and recently searched on youtube to how to update software. Firstly installed TWRP 3.2.1, then lineageOs 15.1-32 bit (I didn't know the...
  7. B

Post [MOD][Moto Camera]for any ROM[6.0/10][20200815][Moto G⁴/G⁴ Plus]

Does the storage switch to SD Card? that's the only problem I am dealing with right now. if it does I can get rid of the stock camera I'm running arrow os 32 bit January'2020 security patch
  8. B

Post [ROM][EOL][9.0][ARM64][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS 9.x

Didn't work ? Nah, dude, I got the oldest arm64 gapps from SourceForge but it still gives me arm64 error, it says arm64 won't work. but when I get regular arm gapps it doesn't boot, the only time this rom works when I put no gaps on it but you know, google for life ???
  9. B

Post [ROM][EOL][9.0][ARM64][OFFICIAL] ArrowOS 9.x

hey everyone, i know it's eol but i m getting errors for installing arm64 gapps, arm gapps are installing but not booting up after that. what should i do? i use a moto g4(athene) (NOT G4 PLUS) with nougat (32-bit stock software)