Recent content by brd912

1. brd912

Thread What roms for J727P (PERX)

What are the options as far as roms for this device? I'm running lineage 14.1 but the no sound in call issue has me in a bind. Fixing to drive to McDonald's to steal WiFi so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated lol. I know of the stock rooted RA1 rom, I'm looking for an AOSP based rom...
  2. brd912

Post flash stock firmware with locked device?

So I figured this out. Thanks thread can be closed
  3. brd912

I've tried all the guides I can find and I get nothing but errors trying to flash any firmware file through adb, fastboot, rsd etc
  4. brd912

Tried that with no luck also. It seems as though Motorola has this phone locked tight
  5. brd912

Already done that. Doesn't format the encrypted memory where the Google info is stored, I'm assuming.
  6. brd912

Anyone? I would even take the paid service route if anyone could tell me it's possible. I've gotten into the settings but none of the usual apps or tricks work to bypass the lock. I know this is a grey area because of security issues but man im having a hard time accepting this thing as paper weight
  7. brd912

Post Firmwares Stock Nougat Moto Z Play

How can I apply stock firmware to a locked bootloader device?
  8. brd912

Thread flash stock firmware with locked device?

I bought my buddy a phone to use while he was working with me. 4 days later he quits and didn't want to give the phone up so he wiped it while logging in locking the phone. I bought the phone used off Facebook perfectly unlocked so no receipts or anything. I know that pretty much stops me from...
  9. brd912

Post General questions about the s6

Downloading now..can I ask what kernel you use with it?
  10. brd912

Post General questions about the s6

Just realized I posted this in the general section instead or q&A. Mods please move?
  11. brd912

Thread General questions about the s6

I'll keep it short and simple..does edge unified development roms work on the flat g920i? And can anyone tell me which touchwiz rom would give me a little bit better battery life? I'm super rusty on my flashing skills and can't seem to figure out which roms have the most support and or battery...
  12. brd912

Post Please delete

So is there no lineageos release period? This thread is very confusing.
  13. brd912

Post Please delete

So what rom are we looking at here? Is it los or nexusos? ??
  14. brd912

Post [ROM][04/11/2017] THE GLOBAL ELITE [Stable 4.1_fix][SM-G920/5/F/K/i/T/W8][Nougat 7.0]

Anyone got the stock s6 nougat launcher I can flash in a zip?
  15. brd912

Post broke my screen!

So if I buy the whole lcd assembly, all I need to do is heat up the back, cut the adhesive with a guitar pick, remove screws and unhook the connectors and replace?