Recent content by Breakcore_Rush

1. Breakcore_Rush

Post [7.1.x|SM-N900| Official LineageOS 14.1 (ha_3g)

Thats why ill newer buy samsung. ---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ---------- Bad official rom it is coercion from the side of the samsung to buy a new galaxy
  2. Breakcore_Rush

when you "clean all", the storage with photos videos and other stuff is cleaned, or only your rom?
  3. Breakcore_Rush

Man, you did a titanic job, I did not believe that I would get nougat, but I got the official one. Incredible.
  4. Breakcore_Rush

Post [7.1.x|SM-N900| Unofficial LineageOS 14.1 (ha_3g)

Guys, why rom Devs do not porting Dirty Unicorn? This is a one of the best ROMs and with a OMS, so we can use theme such like this lol.
  5. Breakcore_Rush

How can we now be without a subs ((((
  6. Breakcore_Rush

Awesome ROM. Don't heat and very smooth.
  7. Breakcore_Rush

Thanx to tincho5588 :victory::victory::victory: i can update my theme to substratum!!! http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/themes/theme-amazing-aosp-theme-dark-material-t3124438 its free
  8. Breakcore_Rush

Post [Substratum THEME] [7.1] AOSP DarkMRL

/The Theme is updated to SUBSTRATUM THEME ENGINE WORKS WITH 7.1 OMS lineage roms. This is free theme link in 1st post.
  9. Breakcore_Rush

It seems the cause in the fill theme, and pouring was not successful, but after I noticed that the clamping devices was the warm temperatures did not fall below 45, although in the previous build of up to 40. Whatsap was also low FPS. I will try again later, but I will not add theme. I think the...
  10. Breakcore_Rush

Yap even wi fi icon on status bar ater a year of using cm 12 was burn my note 3 display That was funny when i install stock still seen icons from cm Bdw Last build seems more laggy and hot then 09.02 Im using cpu temp and monitoring a temp on mu status bar and this also was a reason to burn...
  11. Breakcore_Rush

I have issue with lags in whatsapp low fps
  12. Breakcore_Rush

the feeling that, unlike the previous build, the lag and heats more.
  13. Breakcore_Rush

This works fine for me. First you need substratum installed. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.spiritcroc.defaultdarktheme_oms