• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by brian5259

1. B

Post [App][9.0+] Wavelet: Headphone specific equalization

How can you backup all current settings?
  2. B

Thread Firestick backup

I have a fire stick that is NOT rooted and I sideload applications. I have a few sticks, is there an easy way to backup/restore the sideloaded applications? It's time consuming installing each application on a new stick.
  3. B

Post [OneUI 3.0 Beta] [Snapdragon] S20/+/Ultra Beta Thread, News, Update.zip Files

I have a S20+ 5G and firmware BTIG. U1 unlocked firmware. Enrollment for the Beta was not an option. Does anyone have the beta firmware to flash?
  4. B

Issue resolved after a reboot I previously purchased the pro version but after upgrading to version 20.06 suddenly the pro features are unavailable and asking for payment again. Can you help resolve the issue?
  5. B

Is there a way to export my personal custom eq settings? I purchased the pro version.
  6. B

Great job! Works well with my Beats and Bose using a s20+ unit.
  7. B

Post Viper4Android alternative

Wavelet is a good application for music lovers. https://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-wavelet-headphone-specific-t4097957/page1
  8. B

Thread Viper4Android alternative

My rooting days are over, I'm looking for a Viper4Android alternative
  9. B

Post Viper4Android alternative

The clarity, control, and overall sound increase.
  10. B

Thread Viper4Android alternative

My rooting days are over, I'm looking for a Viper4Android alternative
  11. B

Post G973U and G973U1 Firmware Links Here

I have the Verizon 'u' software. If I flash the attached G973U1_SAU_1 firmware, will my phone be unlocked of carrier bloatware? Verizon blocks SMART callerID unless someone knows an alternative. That's the only reason I would move because I use Package Disabler to hide the bloat.
  12. B

Post [ROOT][SNAPDRAGON] SamFAIL for Galaxy Note8[V3]

Lakerzz8_24 - thank you. I will wait for Note8 Oreo root before upgrading so I can flash Atmos and Viper
  13. B

Post [ROOT][SNAPDRAGON] SamFAIL for Galaxy Note8[V3]

Can you tell me if it has Atmos sound like the S9? The only reason I continue to root is for Viper4Android