Recent content by BrikHaus

1. B

Post Magisk General Support / Discussion

FYI If you extract your update, remove the -w from the end of the flash-all.bat, it won't wipe your phone. Then just run flash-all.bat with phone in fastboot.
  2. B

https://topjohnwu.github.io/Magisk/install.html#custom-recovery
  3. B

Pixel 2XL user here. I was having issues after the Magisk Manager had an 'Update' (my Magisk was hidden...) Update failed. Subsequent patching methods (Magisk 22 patching stock boot img) failed. Even after flashing fresh OS image... Ended up fastbooting to TWRP, Flashing TWRP to recovery, Then...
  4. B

Post [ROM][LineageOS-14.1] Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 - SM-T280 (gtexswifi)

Didn't work for me. I get a "SD Card Corrupted" message when I try to format as internal. Anyone got this working?
  5. B

Thread Storage woes in Android 5.1.1 - Please help!

Hi Guys, I have a 2016 Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0 (2016) [SM-T280] which is capped at Android 5.1.1. The problem that i have with this device is that it only has 8Gb of Internal storage, of which 4Gb is used by the system. I have a 120Gb MicroSD installed, and I REALLY want to somehow utilise...
  6. B

Post [OFFICIAL] EdXposed - The successor of Xposed [Oreo/Pie/Q/R, 2020/07/19]

Hi, Anyone with a Pixel 2XL confirm that edxposed / riru is working on Android 11? I have Magisk working fine, and last time I tried getting edxposed working I spent a day getting my phone working again (which I don't have the time to do atm). THANKS!
  7. B

Post [OFFICIAL] EdXposed - The successor of Xposed [Oreo/Pie/Q/R, 2020/07/19]

First post says Android 11 (R) is supported, but I can't get it to work on my Pixel 2XL. Does anyone have this actually working on a Pixel 2XL? Thanks!
  8. B

Post Modules not working in Canary Build

Well, I do have osm0sis BusyBox Magisk Module installed, but I think I read a tweet that TopJohnWu was incorporating a busybox binary in Magisk.. I can see that all of my Magisk modules (except Systemless Host) has a "folder icon with an i" on it. Can't find what that means.. and I get a...
  9. B

Thanks Didgeridoohan, I wasn't aware that the paths had changed. That would explain a lot... Out of curiosity, what would you consider a "normal" module? For testing purposes.. Cheers!
  10. B

Thanks Didgeridoohan, I wasn't aware that the paths had changed. That would explain a lot... Out of curiosity, what would you consider a "normal" module? For testing purposes.. Cheers!
  11. B

Post Converting TAB A SM-T280 to a SAMSUNG J500f

Something is wrong. That is not normal. It should reboot back to bootloader / download mode, Not restart. I dunno man. Try holding the buttons to get to download mode, then try the next step.
  12. B

Hmm so adb commands should work when the tablet is on. The fastboot commands only work when the tablet is in download / fastboot mode. Try: adb reboot bootloader Then fastboot boot c:\adb\twrp.img
  13. B

Download mode is the same as fastboot.
  14. B

I noticed v21 has been released, so I jumped back to the stable channel and updated app to 8.0.1, but strangely still have the same issue! Modules aren't being detected. I get the following error when I try to run energized in terminal; /system/bin/energized[13]: .: /sbin/...
  15. B

Thread Modules not working in Canary Build

Hi Guys, My Pixel 2XL "magically automatically" updated itself to Android 11, so I've been forced to migrate to the Canary build of Magisk to get root back etc. The problem I have, is that the modules are not being 'detected' despite being installed. EG: Active Edge Mod for Pixel, module is...