• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by brisseau

1. brisseau

Post [GUIDE] Convert TMO to EU via MSM Tool, no SIM Unlock or Bootloader Unlock needed!

I have the T-Mobile OnePlus 8T + 5G (KB2007) I thought I'd followed all the steps in the OP but now (after the initial flashing and wiping everything) my phone boots (it takes a while) but once the OnePlus square logo comes on, the screen goes black. Can't see anything. After a minute or two, it...
  2. brisseau

Post T-Mobile bootloader unlock.

Twitter T-Force worked for me. Now to get the unlock code and rooted!
  3. brisseau

Post T-Mobile bootloader unlock.

Thanks for the update. Will start waiting anxiously now! :) Thanks in advance for all you do!
  4. brisseau

Post TWRP, Dev support ++ for the OP7T in future

To the developer community out there, please correct me if I'm wrong. The biggest obstacle to a "functional TWRP" is the decryption issue that OnePlus will hopefully address. If that gets resolved, we should see the ROM community take off. I agree that the 7T is a phenomenal phone and damned...
  5. brisseau

Post Restore 1905 to T-Mobile stock with locked b/l from global conversion?

Just to verify, the T-Mobile model should be HD1907. If so, check out this thread: OP7T T-MOBILE][OOS 10.0.10 HD63CB] Unbrick tool to restore your device to OxygenOS by Some_Random_Username If you have the HD1905 (which is the international version) I'm a big fan of: [OP7T] TOOL ALL IN ONE...
  6. brisseau

Post Any reason why devs aren't interested in ParanoidAndroid?

I agree, it's a shame that Paranoid Android isn't able to get any developers or moderators to help port it over. PA is, next to stock Oxygen OS, my favorite ROM. It doesn't help that the 7T partition system makes it difficult to even get an "official" TWP installed (there is an unofficial...
  7. brisseau

Post New to Oneplus

Just wanted to say thanks for the info! I was able to unlock bootloader(not sure if i needed to but did) flash the tmobile branded from https://forum.xda-developers.com/one...store-t4004005 after doing that I looked in bootloader and it says device status locked so im all set.(nice to know that...
  8. brisseau

Post New to Oneplus

There are a few definite ways to find out: Model Number: the T-Mobile version is HD1907. I have the International version (HD1905) which has dual sim slots (the T-Mobile version only has 1 sim slot available) Is there a T-Mobile splash-screen Are there any T-Mobile (pre-installed) apps If you...
  9. brisseau

Post New to Oneplus

Welcome to the OnePlus 7T, it's a great phone! I suggest reading through this guide to flash from T-Mobile to Global: https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-7t/how-to/guide-t-mobile-brand-conversion-to-t4019495 It will walk you through the entire process of flashing your phone and (if needed)...
  10. brisseau

Post How to create fastboot rom for your device with offical rom | oneplus exclucive

This is just me nit-picking but "exclusive" is spelled wrong.
  11. brisseau

Post Should I get the OnePlus 7T T-Mobile or 7 Pro for best root experience / custom ROMs?

There's probably more development in the 7Pro forums but, aside from a few minor (personal) tweaks, there's not much reason to flash custom ROM's (in my opinion). That being said, I myself am anxious to see Paranoid Android's ROM once it's ready for flashing! I've been on OnePlus since the...
  12. brisseau

Post doubts about whether to continue using root or unroot and relock the bootloader

I'm kinda in the same boat. While I don't use GPay that often (and I can currently use it through Magisk), occasionally it would be nice for it to work without issue. However, the main reason I root is so that I can manually edit my HOSTS file to block ads. Like fast69mopar mentioned, it's an...
  13. brisseau

Post [Ultimate-Guide] ★ OnePlus 6T OOS-10 TWRP-Root-Magisk from OOS-9

I followed this method but am still unable to use Titanium Backup to actually uninstall some of the system apps. Should I be on 9.0.17 before I start this process?
  14. brisseau

Post Open Beta 2 T-Mobile

I'm probably overlooking something obvious but I have no idea what it is. Here's the story; I have a T-Mobile OP6t converted to International. Flashed the update to OB31 (Open Beta 2). I have Magisk and Titanium Backup installed, both with root access allowed. However, I'm unable to get TB to...