Recent content by broodplank1337

1. broodplank1337

Post [ROM][KTU84P]AOSP from source, 4.4.4 PreFinal

No. I'm currently too busy with school to be able to do Android dev unfortunately
  2. broodplank1337

Since I have holiday right now for 2 weeks, I started compiling and testing CM12 for jfltexx (it's not jflte unified anymore but seperate builds now!). The compiling went fine but the outcome sucks tbh. Very slow in response, cpu extremely hot and data connecting dropping every time I lock the...
  3. broodplank1337

Post [SCRIPT]Mini CPU Integer Benchmark

The lower the score the better, it's not the higher the score the better. because lower score means less calculation time, thus better. Anyways, thanks for the adjusted script for windows 8.1, i appreciate that
  4. broodplank1337

Post [R&D][DEVS ONLY][5.0][Android Lollipop LRX21L AOSP] [KERNEL NEEDED] [GT-I9505]

Just to be clear, what sources are you actually using? I saw my name in credits but the base rom is: GPE from source (Which does not even exist for public), if you are referring to my rom then please call it AOSP from source, this is a different thing
  5. broodplank1337

I have made a slow start in migrating to Android L, and now that i am busy with it, I notice again how time consuming it is. Since I don't have a lot of time, don't count on me to release the first working android 5 rom for the s4 (as i did with previous versions), this simply because i don't...
  6. broodplank1337

As you may have noticed, I'm almost never online nowadays, this is because I'm too busy with school. So that also means my development for android is atm not much. which leads to no REAL final version (sorry guys), but it's pretty darn stable as it is right now, so that's not something to worry...
  7. broodplank1337

Yes I will do so now, I am much more serious this year, not only because this is my last chance but because I have already wasted enough money/years on failing in school LOL. Besides I just want to work, it suits me better then school, so I just ace school seriously and im done ;) certified...
  8. broodplank1337

Hey, I'm good. I am still working on this but on a really slow tempo. Reason for that is that I'm taking school very seriously now as this is my last chance, I generally always **** up school or JUST pass it with luck. reason is because I hate school and never do anything for it. So I decided to...
  9. broodplank1337

Clear camera app data. it seems it looks for "superfine" while there is no option for that in the first place.
  10. broodplank1337

because this rom is AOSP and his rom is Google Play Edition (Samsung based AOSP)
  11. broodplank1337

Yes in fact I included it. But even though I did that It still gives the same error. How I fix the error is by installing init.d support with my init.d toggler then run SuperSU and update binary (but choose CWM/TWRP option instead of normal). This way it actually will be fixed. So Ill include...
  12. broodplank1337

Yes it's Q not P, but I see right now that I have included CyanogenMod kernel FFS. hahaha. lol -.- Guess I will rebuild it again and post a new build .. Yesterday I was really ****ed up so I wasn't really concentrated New build incoming..... again edit: Here is the new build with the RIGHT...
  13. broodplank1337

i am on it. will post new link very soon edit: Use one of my private builds instead please, this one I just tested and it doesnt bootloop. dont mind the crazy name http://93.157.4.4/newtest1.zip
  14. broodplank1337

It cannot be called fully stable since there are still minor bugs. Anyways, here is the latest build - Kernel 3.4.101 compiled with Linaro 4.9 - FakeID Patched - More that I forget atm Ddownload: http://93.157.4.4/full_jflte-ota-eng.R2Droid.zip causes bootloop apparently.. dont download
  15. broodplank1337

Ok good news guys, Last week i have had a problem with the kernel which made the rom not boot. now I finally fixed the MDP4 Sync error, which is apparently caused by Linaro 4.9. I will post a new build today again, including 3.4.101 kernel, FakeID vulnerability patched and some other things