Recent content by Brotuck

1. B

Post General [AUF6] - 17th June 2021 - OFFICIAL stock firmware - GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G (SM-G998B)

Russia has the firmware also available (SER) Downloads are really slow right now with Frija
  2. B

Post Android 11 screen resolution

It was my understandig that the phone automatically adjust resolution when needed. Maybe this app defaults to 1096x2560 ? Or the app is just incompatible to Android 11 If you open Device Info HW then it is 3840x1644
  3. B

Post Android 11 is here!

No, the only 120hz option is added in the movie app (pro)
  4. B

Post Android 11 is here!

[GUIDE] Flashing a different customization on the XQ-AT51 with FlashTool | XDA Developers Forums (xda-developers.com) This guide works like a charm, just read the full topic and you are fine.
  5. B

Post Android 11 is here!

Flashed the Customized RU version (non-wipe) this morning. Works great, only thing i noticed is that the animation is heavier.
  6. B

Post Has anyone found any replacement SIM trays?

Would be very interested in this also ! Flashing different firmware is easy. DeathShot9 Do you also get 2 IMEI numbers now ?
  7. B

Post [GUIDE] Flashing a different customization on the XQ-AT51 with FlashTool

Glad it worked out fine ! I do not think you even need to disable driver signing, because this is for the ADB driver that needs to be installed for rooting the device. If you only use flashtool to flash stock rom then you only need to install flashtool and make the windows defender exception...
  8. B

Yes first do a repair Do not setup the phone, just shutdown again. Flash with Flashtool Do a factory reset from the settings on the phone And done ! Losing DRM keys is something you will only do when rooting the device. But there are no guarantees here, it is always a risk when flashing that...
  9. B

Very wise, this partitions the phone (and resets it in the process) If you select the top one then the phone will be 128 GB If you select the bottom one you will get 256 GB If you cancel you preserve the partition. Best is to choose cancel If you want a non-wipe flash then do not select any...
  10. B

Did you manage to fix this ? I managed to flash the UK firmware succesfully after doing a Software repair in Xperia companion. (coming from the european version) Flashed in Flashtool the UK firmware without any problems, i did not select any wipe option. I did get a popup to select the SIN...
  11. B

Post 58.0.A.3.194

So the US now has the update from September ? lol Global Europe still at August update here, all other areas have an update now.
  12. B

Post 58.0.A.3.194

Almost all have this firmware now except the European edition. Still at August update, this is getting weird
  13. B

Does a software repair wipe/reset ? Or does it just flash the (same) firmware without a wipe ?
  14. B

Also struggling with the ERROR:null mode here. I noticed that there is also a USB logging option to capture the right wipe/format/flash commands for your device. Simply install the USB capture and perform a repair with the Sony Companion. Is there any manual on how to do this ? I am guessing...
  15. B

What did you do ? I get the exact error message as in your screenshot "error null"