Recent content by brunolafm

1. brunolafm

Thread Charging issue

I always put my cell phone to charge at dawn, and when I wake up, my phone is around 75%. Fast charging is disabled when it reaches 70%, but if I reconnect the cable, the phone charges completely. Does anyone have this problem? PS: Arround 2 week of use, charger and cable are the original ones.
  2. brunolafm

Post [DISCUSSION][Bugs&Issues] Android 10 [Experiences]

Someone can provide the 11.0.11.0 zip?
  3. brunolafm

Post [NEWS] Mi A3 Android 10 [Re-released](4th Time) (With Analysis and Discussion)

I am not sure if it was true. Just this post and don't have any OTA link.
  4. brunolafm

Post [DISCUSSION][Bugs&Issues] Android 10 [Experiences]

Doesn't work for me at all, about 30 minutes after doing that, the icon disappeared
  5. brunolafm

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][FASTBOOT]Xiaomi Mi A3 (laurel_sprout)

What method do you recommend? MI Flash Tool? I'm a little afraid to do that and hard brick my phone
  6. brunolafm

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][FASTBOOT]Xiaomi Mi A3 (laurel_sprout)

Anyone knows if i can flash the entire ROM of Mi A3 global on a Mi A3 EU version?
  7. brunolafm

Post Android 10 Released.

Anyone knows if i can flash the entire ROM of Mi A3 global on a Mi A3 EU version?
  8. brunolafm

Post [NEWS] Mi A3 Android 10 [Re-released](4th Time) (With Analysis and Discussion)

9. brunolafm

How you manually flashed? I can't find it anywhere...
  10. brunolafm

How can i install this zip file without recieving the OTA?
  11. brunolafm

Post enable the update ota - Mi A2 Android PIE

Someone can share the stock camera app from the Android Pie? I tried to install Google camera but doesn't work
  12. brunolafm

Post [GUIDE] Moto G4 Plus HardBrick SOLVED - ULTIMATE UNBRICKING GUIDE

Thank you so much, and sorry about the errors, now the phone is working again. :)
  13. brunolafm

Post [GUIDE] Moto G4 Plus HardBrick SOLVED - ULTIMATE UNBRICKING GUIDE

After doing all the steps I still could not install the bootloader and the GPT. (archives of September 2017) fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes sending 'bootloader' (3651 KB)... OKAY [ 0.125s] writing 'bootloader'... (bootloader)...
  14. brunolafm

Post How to use Snapchat with root nougat?

I can't login too.