• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by brunolongo

1. B

Post Question Notifications on AoD

i hope they fix it
  2. B

Post Question Notifications on AoD

if you're using the chinese version it doesn't really show up. only in the global version.
  3. B

Post Question Will it be possible to flash the CN to the global?

In my country there is no service center 😢😢😢😢
  4. B

Post General Firmware update thread

Gilberto, temos um grupo no telegram do find x3 Pro. Somos 4 só por enquanto. Se quiser entrar é https://t.me/joinchat/LdsjOqJdGOMxNjAx
  5. B

Thread Question ALWAYS ON DISPLAY CHINESE VERSION

Hello Friend! I have the Chinese version and notifications are not showing up on Always on Display. I've tried everything, or almost. Anyone with this problem? Would anyone know how to solve it?
  6. B

Post General OPPO Find X3 Pro Stock ROMs

there is no website talking about it, but people who understand it.
  7. B

yeah, its a physical problem
  8. B

Post Question Differences between "global" versions?

im too. the device is sensational, but this version is very buggy.
  9. B

it's not possible because the problem is hardware
  10. B

Post Question Differences between "global" versions?

mine is also chinese version and i have the same problem. Another problem I have is that notifications don't show up in Always-on Display. Do you have this problem too?
  11. B

People say that the Chinese version does not accept any Rom because the partition Oppo made for the Chinese Rom is smaller than the other Roms.
  12. B

Post Question Version Chinese Notifications

will it be? Some people say that any Chinese version is always bad with notifications. What do you think about it?
  13. B

Thread Question Version Chinese Notifications

Guys, I have the Chinese version and I'm having problems with notifications. Sometimes the phone shows the notification, and sometimes it doesn't. Anyone with this problem?