• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by bryfly

1. B

Post Question change Vodafone rom 12.0.5.0 ( RKSEUVF) TO 12.0.5.0 (RKSEUXM )

Thanks for the info, will find and download this prog, then have a go...cheers
  2. B

Thread Question change Vodafone rom 12.0.5.0 ( RKSEUVF) TO 12.0.5.0 (RKSEUXM )

i have to wait the normal 168 hours to unlock my bootloader so my question is, can i download Rom 12.0.5.0 (RKSEUXM) and load to phone memory and update Rom 12.0.5.0 (RKSEUVF) via recovery before unlocking the bootloader, i guess it may reject the update as it has a different ROM reference ...
  3. B

Post MIUI 12 for curtana

It's there on my miui 12 indian
  4. B

Post MIUI battery stats app

Thanks for that but unfortunately did not work on my 9s running miui 12
  5. B

Post MIUI 12 for curtana

Does anybody know if miui 12 for redmi note 9 pro India will fastboot without problems over the miui 11 eea redmi note 9s?
  6. B

Post Redmi note 9s battery app suddenly updated and it's messing usage status

When I did the security update it also changed the battery app so I guess yes, on uninstalling the security update the battery app reverted back, security still seems to work as per normal
  7. B

Go into apps , locate security, uninstall updates at bottom and battery goes back to old version
  8. B

Crazy Xiaomi, how to ruin an App in one quick change, I don't think it is likely they will revert back to the battery app that was actually quite good anytime soon, so as requested by 7mada has anybody found a way to revert back to the previous App?
  9. B

Post [ROM][10.X][OFFICIAL] crDroid | 6.70 | Curtana

It is a redmi note 9s curtana_eea
  10. B

Post [ROM][10.X][OFFICIAL] crDroid | 6.70 | Curtana

Quick question, my phone is on EU ROM 11.0.3.0 (qjweuxm) Instruction says "make sure you are on v11.0.8" will I need to update my ROM somehow first?
  11. B

Post Unlock bootloader kills play protect certification

Maybe magisk is the key as I tried to clear data/cache in play store with no change, so will try with magisk, but is it something of concern if play protect is not certified as everything seemed to work when I activated play protect and it scanned my apps anyway..
  12. B

Thread Unlock bootloader kills play protect certification

I have a play protect certification problem on a redmi note 9s with miui 11, when I unlock the bootloader then the play protect certification goes to not certified, when I flash back to Miui 11 relocking the bootloader it goes back to certified, how serious is it to leave play protect not...
  13. B

Post Keep Play Certification with Unlocked Bootloader?

Just been reading the thread about play protect certification as I have that problem on a redmi note 9s with miui 11, when I unlock the bootloader then the play protect certification goes to not certified, when I flash back to Miui 11 relocking the bootloader it goes back to certified, so apart...
  14. B

Post [ROM][MIUI][curtana] Xiaomi.eu ROM for Redmi Note 9S / 9 Pro India

Have installed twrp on other miui phones but this one is a pain, install "miui EU twrp" via ADB and says success, but I always seem to end up with message on screen "system is destroyed" anybody got a idea what is up..?? Huaxing panel Managed it using this...
  15. B

Post [ROM][10.0][whyred] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2019/12/27]

I had the same on installing this ROM, went and formatted data in manage partitions then tried reboot again if that doesn't fix it reinstall ROM after the normal wipes. Cannot remember which fixed it..