Recent content by btvolta

1. btvolta

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-10][U][guacamole]Official/Unofficial TWRP recovery for OnePlus 7 Pro

hey, quick question. I'm decrypted and have flashed several custom roms successfully, and have 2 custom roms, and oos 11 with renovate backed up on twrp. I'm currently on cherish rom which is an A11 rom, and was wondering if you know if restore will work in twrp? Before I try, I just wanted to...
  2. btvolta

Post [RECOVERY][3.4.0-10][U][guacamole]Official/Unofficial TWRP recovery for OnePlus 7 Pro

The ramdisk selection only appears when you choose img in twrp
  3. btvolta

Has anyone who is decrypted on oos 11 with twrp been able to make successful nands that you can restore without issue? Also, I guess if we want to flash any custom roms, we have to format data each time.
  4. btvolta

Post Android 11 Release - Finally!

I had twrp already and was decrypted. 1 - Reboot to TWRP and be sure to have latest 3.5.2_9-0, if not, install it 2 - Flash OOS 11 and TWRP 3.5.2_9-0 installer, format data typing yes (data loss) 3 - Reboot TWRP, flash Magisk Canary A11 2.0 (for Safety Net Pass) and Disable Force Encrypt zip...
  5. btvolta

I flashed 00s 11.002 yesterday, decrypted, so I have a working twrp, and the build is running great so far. I haven't seen any bugs as of yet.
  6. btvolta

Yep, that's exactly what I did. Everything is running well.
  7. btvolta

I understand the steps but after I format data, my sd will be wiped. I do have all my files on my laptop so will I be able to access my storage through my usb so I can move the files from my laptop to my phone storage so I can flash?
  8. btvolta

I understand it does work if you're decrypted, which I stay, but I haven't tried yet. I've been using custom 11 roms and they are very stable.
  9. btvolta

How's twrp and majisk?
  10. btvolta

Ok. It's on telegram
  11. btvolta

Yeah, just don't know if it's worth it. Kang is pretty solid.
  12. btvolta

I thought it was different if you were decrypted?
  13. btvolta

I'm currently on Kang oS and always run decrypted. Can I flash OOS 11 through TWRP as long as I stay decrypted? Also, would I be able to flash majisk in TWRP while also flashing dm verity?
  14. btvolta

Hate to say that none are as loud as stock, but there are majisk dolby mods out there, that will make it as loud or louder.