Recent content by BUBBA DUB'S

1. BUBBA DUB'S

Post ADB and Fastboot

Deleted
  2. BUBBA DUB'S

Post [ROM] Bad Boyz Sprint ONE M9 ROMz | 7.0 | 4.27.651.4 | Sense 8 | Updated 5.7.17

I swear I flashed that already but guess not lol. I lost all my nandroids due to my exsd being corrupted and long story short I tried one of those ice HTC10 port roms which worked on their initial release, but the latest one kept booting me right back into recovery. Then I started getting...
  3. BUBBA DUB'S

Post [ROM] Bad Boyz Sprint ONE M9 ROMz | 7.0 | 4.27.651.4 | Sense 8 | Updated 5.7.17

How many sodas would master OMJ need to release a v3.3 badboyz for the forgotten m9 with minimal HTC and Google apk's? I'm ready and willing ;) Also it wants me to update prism apk, but BUBBA knows that he shouldn't trust the play store... BUBBA don't like getting played lol. Hope all is...
  4. BUBBA DUB'S

Stay with them! I'd switch, but I can use 60-80GB's monthly on their network so it's worth it. I wonder what HTC's next flagship will be like. I just saw Samsung is releasing their "Olympic" edition s7 and new note phone... water proof up to 5 feet! Lol
  5. BUBBA DUB'S

Just flash the correct zip for hardware, OMJ how's life in Minne? You and the BadBoyz crew all rocking the HTC 10? Edit : sdk23-arm64 for MM
  6. BUBBA DUB'S

Post [Kernel][Badseed][N7.0]Minimillistic[2/2/17]

Someone was trying but it kinda just died off because boom sound is way better for speakers and head phones. What did your kernel change in regards to audio? I was trying to figure out why the low level frequencies sound less bass'y thru my car vs just running zero's MOD + stock kernel or even RC4.
  7. BUBBA DUB'S

I am now a fan of atoms again... idk why but the high frequencies with out an EQ over Bluetooth was a little to brain rocking, add atoms and it definitely seems to prevent "clutter" when all frequencies wanna bang out at once and the custom settings. Anyone ever figure out how to close the app...
  8. BUBBA DUB'S

Question, why cfq and not row? Just booted back up no issues .
  9. BUBBA DUB'S

I've never done that before so I still don't really know what I did because I'm usually just good at reading and learning from other people's mistakes... I'll find out to what extent next time I boot into twrp and wipe system data and SD. I think I remember getting some error message saying SD...
  10. BUBBA DUB'S

Yes everything was too laggy on the port with all I flashed and the thermal throttling seemed off even in v1. Then I wanted to do another clean install of badboyz , accidently flashed something I didn't mean to, got stuck in a few splash screens , fixed data and reset to ext4 , got badboyz to...
  11. BUBBA DUB'S

Now you tell me lol it was getting all screwy with v2 and v1 seemed to be ok, but randomly got screwy. Tell me what set up ya want Bubba to run with das kernel. Hooked on phonics clearly didn't work for Bubba lol
  12. BUBBA DUB'S

Did another clean flash (find it therapeutic lol) badboyz 3.1 with manually doing the 3.2 changes and this is what it booted up showing. For some reason mostafa's v2 thermal configuration isn't throttling like the v1. You using v1 or v2?
  13. BUBBA DUB'S

You would have to be more specific , Bluetooth sounded crisper when I installed atoms and configed it to my settings , boomsound is tits like always for 3.5mm jack and front speakers and the static or white noise I would randomly get wasn't apparent (didn't test much with Dolby atoms on 3.5 or...
  14. BUBBA DUB'S

Doesn't seem to like having it set lower to 180 versus 305 for GPU