• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Bubbamanlarry

1. B

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix v6.0 [Android 8.1][05/04/18]

Hey folks - I love RR. But for some reason when I have flashed it I can never get WIFI calling to work. HD calling works fine, just no wifi calling. Anybody have an idea what I'm missing? It can't be much. Everything else works great. Ideas? Sent from my [device_name] using XDA-Developers...
  2. B

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] AquariOS 9 || taimen || VoLTE/WFC* || Theming || JULY 14th

This looks promising. When wifi on Verizon works, I'll download again and actually give this a try. :)
  3. B

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix v6.0 [Android 8.1][05/04/18]

So add me to the troubled ones.... I'm loving the ROM. I've been flashing stuff for 7 years, so I get it. Here's my problem. I am getting HD calling, so that's great. But I am NOT getting wifi calling. I have wifi calling enabled and even have the setting as wifi preferred to see if that will...
  4. B

Post Puzzled with TWRP not Showing Folders

So I left out one thing. Since installing the March update and reinstalling TWRP, at start-up of TWRP my password doesn't work. I think I remember seeing that somewhere recently in a thread with other folks. So what's going on is everything is remaining encrypted, right. That's why the folders...
  5. B

Thread Puzzled with TWRP not Showing Folders

I've been using TWRP for ages, and on every phone I root. I've been running my Pixel 2 XL stock rooted. Since installing the March update (wiped everything and installed official image from Google), my phone folders aren't showing up in TWRP. Using all of the file explorers, the usual folders...
  6. B

Post [ROM] ► [9.0.0_r33] ► [taimen] ► Nitrogen OS Pie ► Substratum ► (07.Feb.2019)

Thanks a bunch. That took care of the calendar issue. After going through this entire thread, completely reflashing stock, etc., I get everything working perfect except I am getting the Carrier Provision error and with that, of course, no Wi-Fi calling when actually going into the *#*#4636#*#*...
  7. B

Post [ROM] ► [9.0.0_r33] ► [taimen] ► Nitrogen OS Pie ► Substratum ► (07.Feb.2019)

For some of you having issues, you can use the OTG abilities with an external drive. In other words, put twrp, Nitrogen, etc. on there and install it from there.
  8. B

I haven't tried the latest build, but I could never get my calendars configured right. I use Business Calendar Pro 2 and even when signed in to my Google account, it won't pick it up in the calendars. Same goes for the stock Google calendar app. Any answers?
  9. B

Post [ROM][Pixel-XL][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

I'm thinking that, since my Pixel XL is a Google purchased one, that when Verizon activated my S8, my Pixel XL isn't being recognized properly by Verizon's system. I'll try the posted fix to try to force it if that doesn't work.
  10. B

Post [ROM][Pixel-XL][7.1.2_r24]★ Pure Nexus ★ Substratum | Fi | WiFi Calling ★[07/25/17]

Arggg... Everything with my phone works like a charm EXCEPT wifi calling. I've never had a wifi calling issue with PN before the July build. Now, Enhanced Calling is enabled, but when I try to toggle Wifi Calling to on, I get an message stating that emergency address has stopped working. I...
  11. B

Enlighten me! The Rom hasn't yet been updated and I'm running Magisk 12.0. I tried 13, 13 - 10, 13.2, etc and none of that helped. What do I need to do? Much appreciated!
  12. B

It sure has been rough with Safety Net not passing since the July update. Makes you know how important these devs are. Looking forward to the PN update.
  13. B

Missing Something I just used the newest factory image for Pixel XL unlocked version, 7.1.2 (NJH47B, Jun 2017), and after going through all the steps, I get a phone that Magisk works perfectly on, safety net, root and all. However, HD calling isn't working, even though the toggle can be moved...
  14. B

Post Screen Shot any Screen

Thanks. I thought it was xposed. It's not something I would use often, but it would obviously be helpful at times.
  15. B

Post Screen Shot any Screen

Yeah, I thought of that bit its not so handy. Haha