Recent content by bubblesmoney

1. B

Post Invite Tracker

Can't understand why it was removed. Hope it gets reinstated.
  2. B

Post Invite Tracker

Why did Google remove the app from the store
  3. B

Post Wireless Charging Thread.

I have used 2 separate samsung chargers and still have one of them and using it with official samsung note 3 back cover I don't get more than 640milliamps
  4. B

I will check again this weekend and get back. My wife has taken off the qi receiver and put it somewhere and I can't find it.
  5. B

I have the usb receivers as well and they don't give much more either as far as I remember. I am using them in my one plus one phone.
  6. B

If it was possible to get higher than 640 mamps then the main manufacturers would already have done it. I have used 3 samsung chargers and several official samsung receivers and several nexus devices and moto 360 and various different qi chargers from different sources shown on my youtube...
  7. B

Tried many receivers including official ones. None will give you more than 640milliamps. Tried few which even say 1 amp and 1.5 amp.
  8. B

Post SIM restrictions on unlocked European Note3

Just switch off the auto switch between wifi and network. It is poor samsung software. Had that problem on my note 3 but not s4. Also if there is weak 3g signal if defaults to 2g or keeps flipping between the two giving poor data signal. So in network setting remove auto switch and change to...
  9. B

Post Samsung Galaxy S 5 unlocked but region locked and triple sim adapter is blocked

Ignore some of the apologists for Samsung on this thread trying to pester people who purchase their own android devices unlike the usual reviewers on many websites who get their free review phones and do your own research before spending your money. Word of warning even when buying an unlocked...
  10. B

Post Samsung Galaxy S 5 unlocked but region locked and triple sim adapter is blocked

One last time. .. my trile sim adapters did work then on my note 3 and S4 but they didn't on the s5. That was my experience as I hadn't come across posts regarding that it didn't work on the S5. The adapter actually 'works' on the s5 too in the sense that the sim number 1 works via the...
  11. B

Dude pull that bee out of your bonnet. Dint you have anything better to do than dig up a few months old thread of mine! Triple sim adapters work on the S4 and note 3. Call recording apps do work on android phones and even older samsung phones and other new android phones and don't work on new...
  12. B

I did research like i do all my purchases. My opinions are just that. ... my opinions! Are you a Samsung employee or funded by samsung in any manner! edit: If you see my youtube videos for the S5 you might notice that i had uploaded my video BEFORE the UK release date as it was imported from...
  13. B

I had the S5 but no longer have it. Bought the one plus one which is half the price but 64gb and miles better with no region locking crap and call recording apps work on it unlike on my several samsung phones. Call recording apps did work earlier on samsung phones and after software upgrades by...
  14. B

Post slide cover

My post was several months ago. When I Google (India) searched then for the tegra note 7 Slide cover And selected the shopping option in Google it brought up several bundle deals with the cover included. Try searching like that. But I don't know if it is still available as the new version tablet...
  15. B

Post Wireless Display Adapters (Miracast)

Google sens to have now removed the ability to cast from nexus 7 2012 to miracast. With some earlier updates I could cast screen in some apps to miracast but after latest updates the same apps like youtube and netflix can't do it anymore. Only can do it to chromecast now. Didn't do a video...