• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Buratei

1. B

Post [ROM]-[24.04.20]-Havoc-OS-3.4-[10]-[Official]

Yes, of course. I've been using magisk in the past several years. banking apps constantly keep updating and break magisk hide, sometimes magisk update fixes it in a short order, yet other times not so lucky. I can't speak for Indian apps which I never had a chance to use. As for Korean apps...
  2. B

yeah I know I've been doing that too. but some banking/govt apps dig a bit deeper and do detect/flag magisk hide. trust me, I've been there done that. maybe in some countries it is a bit more lenient; not so in my country, they find all sorts of different ways to detect rooting. I still use...
  3. B

I've tried a bunch of acr solutions (cube acr, boldbeast, etc), and sadly concluded none of non-root solutions were up to the task. some simply didn't record anything, some others recorded but had horrific recording quality to be any useful. I've dabbed with magisk in the past, only to get...
  4. B

Post [ROM][flo|deb][UNOFFICIAL][LineageOS 18.1] -> 2021-07-21

lte works for a few seconds then it quits working again. wondering if I should go back to MOB30x...
  5. B

bt earphones/headphones work fine, but bt speakerphone is plagued with inconsistent BT connection. The person on the other end of the call complains my voice is riddled with static and/or cannot hear me at all in random short bursts. Confirmed with 3 different BT speakerphones, which all worked...
  6. B

Post timur's vcam2 - how do you set resolution/input type?

It worked ok for a while, but now all I get is "vcam2 has crashed" popup error. In fact, I've tried a half dozen other Easycap/UVC viewer type apps and they all do the same thing. Must be my UVC capture device... Also back when it used to work, I would get random (LOUD) pops when the capture...
  7. B

Post Galaxy Note 3 Korean Users Thread

Hey guys, I am trying to see if there is any way at all to make TTA-VOLTE work on my N900S. Another phone I have here is Redmi Note 4x (mido), which I was able to apply the popular procedure here in Korea for VOLTE treatment on non-Korean devices. That is, to connect the phone with the diag...
  8. B

Yep, that was it. Was reluctant to reinstall but had to do it. With the non-inbuilt-gapps version installed, all is well! Also, with the inbuilt-gapps version I was having an issue with LTE connection. Despite having an LTE service plan and USIM, I was only able to connect in 3G. This was also...
  9. B

I think what he meant is when the splash screen is showing during the boot, camera shutter sound sound effect can be heard in the background. I've noticed same happens on mine, not that it bothers me or anything. As for the ACR, I loaded up the com.android version dialer on my second (the one...
  10. B

on my first mido I got ha, auto call recording option is there in the the sound & vibration menu installed the latest 3.3 on my second mido, strangely the said menu isn't there any more app info from the former: com.android.dialer version 23.0 from the latter: com.google.android.dialer...
  11. B

Took me a whole half year to notice someone actually replied! :D In all seriousness, thanks a bunch and I will be taking another look at it today. I bet I missed it because i am using the Auto Hide Soft Keys app to hide the navigation bar altogether. We will see.
  12. B

Post mob30x + otg+charging?

What do you exactly mean by timur's rom doesn't work? Mine seems to work fine as far as otg+charging goes, except I still need answers as to how to access vcam2 input settings (no buttons, no setup page, nada...). I have briefly tried my luck with 9.0 based roms and elementalX, but that setup...
  13. B

A half year later, still wondering about the same thing... I've searched everywhere and found no one else asking the same question. What am I missing here? :confused: TIA!
  14. B

Thread very hot when idle, super hot when plugged in (warm even when tablet is off)

I've been using my flo for my carputer project for some time with the no battery mod done to it. Worked really well up until recently, when it started getting burning hot near the SoC even on the touchscreen side. Because tablet thinks it is draining it's pseudo battery, it would shut itself off...
  15. B

Post [ROM] Nexus 7 (2013) Timur's v4.0 Android 6.0.1 MOB30X (Flo/Deb)

i've tried other kernels of later android releases and none of them were as reliable wrt wake/suspend/power management. seeing how typically one wouldnt need a whole lot of fancy features on a car tablet, i think tried and true wins out. in my case, i couldnt get tablet talk to load without...