Recent content by bweN diorD

1. bweN diorD

Post Explanation of aosp Rom differences?

as you said, not trying to take away from anyone's hard work, but, new developments arent as frequent as they were a few years ago. so, other than the occasional new tweek, mod, etc, you have this big pool of things you can add to a rom. it will range from minimal, dev preference, to everything...
  2. bweN diorD

Post [HELP THREAD] Ask ANY Question. Noob Friendly.

there really is no way to determine that unless the dev states a time frame. he could quit maintaining tomorrow, or continue for another year.
  3. bweN diorD

Post Free Plex apk for Android 5.1.1 lollipop

plex app is on google play for free, and claims to support v 3 and up. if the app requires you to pay for certain features, or whatever the app does, then pay for it, or go ask on some other forum. quote from the forum rules you agreed to when you signed up,
  4. bweN diorD

Post [Ask Any Question][Newbie Friendly]

try to find another kernel. that should be where the problem is.
  5. bweN diorD

Post Newest FiOS Mobile App Update Can Detect Mods AND Deny Content

i save the equivalent of 3 new phones every 2 years since switching, so yea, its real inconvenient i cant use any of the vzw phones i have. :rolleyes:
  6. bweN diorD

we dont do that sort of thing here.
  7. bweN diorD

i live about 30min outside of the city and it works fine, work in i a big city, where it works better than vzw. the building penetration isnt even comparable, its so much better. there are maps that will show you coverage, and it would actually cost you less than $10 to try it with a device for...
  8. bweN diorD

quote, from the rules you agreed to when you signed up (i suggest you read the rest too)
  9. bweN diorD

there is no real "start here" spot. like i said, one of the most important things though, is to be able to recover your device to stock. so i guess that is good a place as any to start. just do a search for your device, and include some terms like, return to stock, recovery, root, twrp, cwm, etc...
  10. bweN diorD

Post [ROM][N6P][mmb29p] BeanStalk 6.05 - 1/10/2016 [Angler]

i use the ones in the pure nexus thread by beans.
  11. bweN diorD

lol yea, and you pay for all that hype too. i get the same great coverage, some times better, on FI, and my bill is $50 less a month, including a new phone on payment plan. im not denying vzw has good service or data, had them for a verrrry long time. just no point in throwing money away any...
  12. bweN diorD

nope hit thanks!!!!! i helped you buddy
  13. bweN diorD

Post endelss bootloop motog xt1068

sorry, but i am not going to be of further assistance. your running some sort of repair service, and used me to figure out how to fix the phone, because you are unable to do your job. not to mention, im sure your profiting off my work. please refrain from contacting me further in the future.
  14. bweN diorD

Post Why install superSU

there is the su binary and the su app. the binary is the code that makes root possible. the app is the manager, so any apps cannot use it without your permission.