Recent content by By Zonik

1. By Zonik

Post [ROM][OneUI 2.1][A50] SyneXOS v2.0.1 Updated 31|05|2020

join this group to help you with your problem https://t.me/joinchat/KGnuCEegRx8PDC9S8jbkNw
  2. By Zonik

Post [ROM][OneUI 2.0][A50] OneUI Lite-Z v2.0 Updated 16|06|2020

Update to v2.0 New update Guys ==================== OneUI Lite -Z 2.0 ==================== > New base A505FNXXS5BTF1 with Security Patch Level 2020-06-01 > New framework optimization (Better overall performance) > V1 issues fixed > OMC features unlocked for default > Fixed CTS Profile...
  3. By Zonik

Hi guys, I am working on a new update, where the Game Tool will work correctly, the games do not show because I forgot to add the gameoptimizer app, it will be added for the next update, and regarding SamsungCloud it is not possible to restore your apps From OneUI 2.0 to 2.1 (You can try to...
  4. By Zonik

New Update SyneXOS 2.0 to 2.0.1 New update thanks to your reports ==================== SyneXOS v2.0.1 ==================== > Fixed Live Focus Camera > Fixed Full Gesture + Recents > Fixed Samsung Cloud Restore > Fixed Problems with Game Launcher > Changed the Model S20 to A50S because...
  5. By Zonik

Update SyneXOS v2.0 Hi guys, I come with a new update and many news that you can see in the changes of the Rom. Immensely thank for the time and dedication to my great Testers muhamet RandomAJL Fernando Sanchez gabong that thanks to them the Rom has been improved in every detail. After v1.0 I...
  6. By Zonik

samsung for firmware osm0sis for busybox muhamet great tester Rom RandomAJL great Tester Rom Fernando Sanchez great Tester Rom gabong great tester Rom prashantp01 for Custom Kernel skyteam for all the support always and of course thanks to you too :)
  7. By Zonik

*As the name says it is a version for those users who choose to have a custom rom without any extra modifications, this version is not the same as my other stock version where I always added some mods, here there are no extra modifications, not has Rom control. Only a very clean and fast rom ...
  8. By Zonik

Thread [ROM][OneUI 2.1][A50] SyneXOS v2.0.1 Updated 31|05|2020

You are NOT allowed to use any part of this rom without my permission! /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns...
  9. By Zonik

Coming Soon.. 1.-The rom will have more modifications? No,I decided that this rom is only a flashable optimized stock. It will not have Rom Control. I'm working on a new rom Based on A50s, this rom will have Rom Control and more features 2.-Because when the rom is installed and I open...
  10. By Zonik

samsung for firmware osm0sis for busybox muhamet great tester Rom Akhilesh Das K great tester Rom gabong great tester Rom and of course thanks to you too :)
  11. By Zonik

(Drive) OneUI Lite Z v2.0 for A50xx OneUI Lite Z v2.0 TWRP RECOVERY Download RECOVERY HERE Multidisabler Download HERE Support group of my projects (Telegram): HERE Donate (If you like our work and want to support with a donation we will be grateful to you) Zonik Paypal
  12. By Zonik

Thread [ROM][OneUI 2.0][A50] OneUI Lite-Z v2.0 Updated 16|06|2020

You are NOT allowed to use any part of this rom without my permission! /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns...