• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by byrong

1. byrong

Post [ROM] RASTAPOP[Android 5.1.1_r6 LMY48G] [PRODUCT_DEVICE := grouper]

Wish I could try it, but there doesn't seem to be a working host at the moment. If you (or anyone else) can share the latest build of the rom on a hosting site, I'd really appreciate it.
  2. byrong

Post [ROM] RASTAPOP[Android 5.1.1_r6 LMY48G] [PRODUCT_DEVICE := grouper]

Does anyone have a working mirror for the most recent build of this ROM?
  3. byrong

Post [ROM] [5.1] [10/22/15] LolliGPE - Sense Apps, Xposed, F2FS, Themes[MULTICARRIER]

Two days ago I flashed the most recent (August 2) version of this ROM and since then I've noticed my screen will occasionally turn itself on. The screen comes on, shows my lockscreen, then times out and turns back off. Can't figure out why... I've always had Motion Launch turned off in system...
  4. byrong

Post [APP][LP][XPOSED] GravityBox v5.6.0 - tweak box for Android 5 [23/09/2018]

That particular notification is ongoing, but the behavior seems just as unpredictable for clearable notifications. For example: I just ran a routine from Tasker that posts a clearable notification at the end. After turning off the screen and turning it back on, suddenly the ongoing notification...
  5. byrong

Hi C3C076 As always, thank you so much for all the amazing work you've put into this module. I'm having a problem with Ultimate Notification Control that I hope you can help me troubleshoot. This is not specific to the new GB release: rather it has been something I've been trying to figure out...
  6. byrong

Amazing! I'm so excited to have this feature. You might have already been working on it before I even asked, but thanks for completing my feature request! Donation inbound :D GB is really an incredible module.
  7. byrong

Post [DEC23][ROM][KERNEL] SkyDragon | M8 GPE - Marshmallow | v6.1.0 | 5.07.1700.8

Hi all, On my VZW M8, I've so far been happy running DH's customized GPE: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2716306 (With the SkyDragon kernel, of course ;) ) Earlier versions of it functioned fine with earlier versions of GravityBox, but trying to run the newest versions...
  8. byrong

Thread [Q] Science behind the AOSP GPS fix of flashing Sense?

From the M8 GPE thread: This definitely isn't unique to the M8 or that particular ROM: I can't count how many Sense devices I've read about on the forums that lose GPS when switching to AOSP. And this fix has been around for years. My question is why this fix works (especially since it...
  9. byrong

Post |ROM|★Skyfall★|►3.28.605.4◄|►4.4.4◄|Nov.4.14 |

Is it possible that you failed to properly flash the firmware? Did you re-run the 'fastboot flash zip nameoffile.zip' command after seeing the message about failure to flush? Reboot to bootloader and make sure that it shows the following: HBOOT-3.19.0.0000 RADIO-1.09.20.0926 OpenDSP-v46.2.2...
  10. byrong

As always, iB4STiD, thank you for your work! I've just sent over a donation. I know dirty flashing is not recommended, but I also know other people will try it, so I just thought I'd share my experience: I dirty flashed from Skyfall 4.4.3 to 4.4.4. Everything seemed fine except Wi-Fi wouldn't...
  11. byrong

Huh? Not sure what you are asking, or what you think is wrong. Thread title shows ROM version as 2.6, with update date of May 17 (like you say: a month ago). First three posts in this thread, as maintained by the developer, also show version 2.6 and were last edited on May 17. So I'm not sure...
  12. byrong

Yes. First post -> add-ons -> remove adblocking
  13. byrong

Post [KERNEL] (007) Sense/GPE (3.4+Hybrid/UV/OC/Intelliplug/active/FauxSound) [08-02-2014]

WiFi settings > Advanced > Scanning always available
  14. byrong

Woah, that's crazy. I'm amazed iB4STiD hasn't been talking about it for a few pages now. You'd think he would have at least considered mentioning separate add-ons in that changelog thingie. Good thing you reported this bug! Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
  15. byrong

I'm currently on 2.4 (haven't yet updated to 2.5), and have used all versions since 1.0 I haven't experienced any bluetooth problems during my use of this rom.