Recent content by c0rp1

1. C

Thread [Q] Notification Delay Problem.

Hey everyone, I've been having this awful problem with some of my apps (not all) on my Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite phone, running the 10.2.2.0 Global Stable ROM. Most of the times there's a delay in receiving the notifications - sometimes I get them instantly, sometimes the delay is just 2-3 minutes, but...
  2. C

Post [Guide][Mi 8 Lite](Global) how to install TWRP + root with Magisk

Thanks for the reply. Tried to edit my original post, but am getting constant errors. Problem was with the Magisk version - tried with a previous one and it worked perfectly fine.
  3. C

Post [Guide][Mi 8 Lite](Global) how to install TWRP + root with Magisk

So I did everything correctly, installed Magisk v18.1 (which is the latest) - it all installed correctly without errors in TWRP, but after the phone rebooted itself, there's no Magisk app on the screen... any idea why that is?
  4. C

Thread Downgrade from Miui 10 to Miui 9 without root?

I just received my MI 8 Lite today and it came with MIUI 9.6.3.0 Global Stable ROM. Previously I owned Redmi 5 Plus, and when I updated it from MIUI 9 to MIUI 10 I started having notification problems (some apps don't show notifications, no matter what I do - I tried everything possible that I...
  5. C

Thread Delete

Delete
  6. C

Post Sense 5.5 lockscreen

Any way to put the clock on the upper part of the screen as before ???
  7. C

Post Camera problem: red/blue/purple noise in low light photos

My red tint is not heat related. At cold phone if I cover the camera with my finger it is red immediately. I think my sensor was damaged at start, cause it didn`t take night shots well enough ... there was always a lot of noise on every pic, but it got worse and worse, until I`m not able to...
  8. C

Post Recommended pouches?

Anyone has an experience with this ? http://www.krusellcases.com/uk/p_krusell_product.aspx?i=236420
  9. C

Post [PHOTOS][POLL][21 March]Share photos clicked from HTC One

Is this 100% a broken sensor and if not, can it be fixed with a software update? And btw ... how does that sensor break in the first place ?
  10. C

Post Things you don't know about your HTC one

What exactly is that ?
  11. C

Post HTC One tiny gap between casing

This is REDICULOUS :mad::mad::mad:
  12. C

Post Wakelocks and 60 Hours of Battery Life

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=42298388&postcount=992 This is what I`m talking about ... Look at the held awake time and no battery loss for 5 hours. That`s what I`m trying to accomplish !
  13. C

Post Battery Stats Thread

How did you manage to do that !??!?!?!!? That`s what I`m trying to figure out in my wakelocks thread. Can you PM me or post some screenshots of your wakelocks please ?
  14. C

Post [PHOTOS][POLL][21 March]Share photos clicked from HTC One

Macro with sharpness set to - 1. First is without auto enhance, second with. Sent from my HTC One using xda app-developers app
  15. C

Post Wakelocks and 60 Hours of Battery Life

Some of the screens are exactly from the app you are talking about :) I`v read a lot in this thread about the different wakelocks, problem is that phones have different reasons for the wakelocks, but I could try the upload you are mentioning, to see if someone will respond. Thanks !