Recent content by C4SCA

1. C4SCA

Post LineageOS 16.0 Android 9 for GT-N8000 GT-N8010 GT-N8013 GT-N8020

Which should I use for the IR blaster? Thought Mi Remote would work, but it's a no go, it doesn't detect the IR blaster
  2. C4SCA

well probably I wasn't explicit enough haha bluetooth is working just fine but I expect the bluetooth symbol to be present on the status bar when bluetooth is enabled, but in my case no matter what there isn't. Now the issue with the video, I didn't tested screen recording. I tested playing...
  3. C4SCA

Is splitscreen disabled on purpose? All apps seem to trigger "splitscreen unsupported" message. Bluetooth symbol is missing on the status bar although being on and working. Tried a mp4 (h264) 50mbps video from a gameplay I recorded on my desktop, and it only shows the first and last frame. But...
  4. C4SCA

Post September Security Update

Well guys.... GREAT NEWS!!! There is ONE huge thing that got fixed with this update, 5ghz wifi! Finally I get my 250+ Mbps over 5ghz, just like on Pie. Since android 10, I would get at most 150Mbps and the phone would lag a ton while doing the speedtest.net (app). Now it's fine. Check yours to...
  5. C4SCA

Post Third Party Launcher

Always used nova launcher, what's your issue?
  6. C4SCA

Post September Security Update

Nothing fixed, nothing broken from what i see?
  7. C4SCA

Thread September Security Update

Portugal
  8. C4SCA

Post Backup & Restore MFA Apps Data (FortiToken)

You can create adb backups of app data (helium app sync and backup), or use titanium backup (root required)
  9. C4SCA

Post Xiaomi Mi A2 stuck on boot-loop, any method/s to recover device with 0 data loss?

None that is why the bootloader comes locked. If you had previously unlocked, maybe flashing twrp you be able to decrypt and adb pull via twrp or use mtp
  10. C4SCA

Post April 2020 Security update for Mi A2 is now available

Updates... Restoring backup... Upload and download stuff from cloud... 25 maybe ok for keeping up a stream, but will make the first buffering take much longer The thing is it worked better before. So for sure something is wrong. If you are ok with 25mbps... You are lucky, I'm unfortunate to...
  11. C4SCA

You welcome! Nonetheless i have a 500 down 100 up contract (desktop via ethernet 520+, 110+; love you Vodafone PT?). On Pie the Mi A2 would manage 300+ over wifi, which is expected since the theoretical maximum is 433. Now on Q im stuck to 200ish and the phone lags a ton during the speedtest...
  12. C4SCA

Well it seems im right, 5ghz N 1x1 is 150mbps, 5 ghz AC is 433mbps. This image shows you a 3x3 setup, so just divide by 3
  13. C4SCA

Mi a2 has a link speed of 433mbps since it's 1x1 setup, if it was a 2x2 it would be 866mbps (with maximum signal strenght obviously). The next thing would be to verify the link speed on your laptop, you can check it in control panel, under properties for your network card Im no wifi guru, but i...
  14. C4SCA

well never connected to a 5ghz wifi under N... what about using Wifi Analyzer app? you check the channel and channel bandwidth as well as your link speed (although that is also available in settings if you expand by clicking advanced). that should nail down the question