• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by c_tho

1. c_tho

Post [App] Energy Ring - Universal Edition! For Pixel 4a!

oh yeah i think it's hidden by default and the method to unhide it has varied over the years. there are a couple different ways on android 12 by the looks (i'm on beta 3) but imo the easiest is just to install this guy...
  2. c_tho

Post [App] Energy Ring - Universal Edition! For Pixel 4a!

there is! go Settings -> System -> System UI Tuner -> Status bar -> Battery and select "Don't show this icon". a really nice look, imo. now if we could only get rid of the bottom bar too...
  3. c_tho

Post What happens after the final Beta? (Android 12)

after the final beta there'll be a stable release, you'll get the update OTA and you won't need to format or leave the beta program. :)
  4. c_tho

Post Bliss Rom Official

oh my goodness, telegram is an absolute nightmare, can you imagine trying to work out a list of rom features from a telegram channel? surely one of the worst places to get this kind of information. anyway i don't like to complain, i'm sure the rom is very good, just a strange phenomenon i've...
  5. c_tho

Post Bliss Rom Official

general question: what's the with move away from roms listing features or including screenshots these days? both blissroms and lineageOS have fancy websites with almost no details on what the roms offer and no screenshots. i get that they are free and owe me nothing but why on earth would i...
  6. c_tho

Post For the Millions of Pixel 4a's sold , not much going on here.

i would have thought lineageOS would tick most of your boxes?
  7. c_tho

Post Post your Pixel 4a homescreen

niagara launcher, VCR OSD mono font, wallpaper is from "vaporwave wallpapers" app.
  8. c_tho

Post [MOD][MAGISK][ANDROID 11] Addon Features for Pixel Devices - Pixel 4a Thread

i think you should be able to get this by: turning on Themes > Blur behind quick settings lowering the opacity of the panel in Quick settings > QS Themes > Panel opacity
  9. c_tho

Post [MOD][MAGISK][ANDROID 11] Addon Features for Pixel Devices - Pixel 4a Thread

couple of super minor issues i've noticed after using for a bit. 1. showing am/pm in the clock and then hiding it again converts system time to 24-hour. 2. ambient display never shows music details with this mod enabled, regardless of what lock screen settings i have enabled. not sure if...
  10. c_tho

cool cool, all good, sorry if the clock stuff had already been covered, didn't read the whole thread properly apparently.
  11. c_tho

really great work on this, it's added everything i could have wanted with unbelievably little effort. two minor things. 1. seems like the lockscreen clocks try to pick highlights from the wallpaper but don't do a great job? see attachment 1. 2. as with other similar mods, the "centre clock"...
  12. c_tho

Post Android 11 system update

that is not your system settings. that is your "About phone" menu.