Recent content by cabe2001

1. C

Post PACEficator Project | v1.0 Installer Everest 2 ROM 4.0.22.0 | Stratos 3 (2020/12/03)

I can confirm that, i have installed and wifi is working OK. Thanks Saratoga!
  2. C

Post [MotoMods Supported][OMS7][NOUGAT][7.1.2][Addison]XPerience-11.1.2_r29 [NIGHTLY]

On last build, notification LED not blinking anymore, just stay ON, any way to fix it? Thanks in advance!
  3. C

Post [NOUGAT][UBER 4.8] Amateratsu Kernel [BETA]

F2FS fix works perfect! Thank you! And thank you for Zzmoove too!
  4. C

Post [ROM][addison] Unofficial LineageOS 15.0

I made a simple Magisk module to run MotoCamera as priv-app, you can test it, in LineageOS 14.1 works OK. https://forum.xda-developers.com/moto-z-play/themes/app-motocamera4magisk-6-0-84-1-t3687736
  5. C

Thread [APP][Magisk] MotoCamera4Magisk 6.0.84.1

A simple Magisk module to run MotoCamera 6.0.84.1 (Lastest Official Moto Z Play Camera App) as privileged app (priv-app) on custom roms, this way you can save photos and videos in external SDCard, tested on Official LineageOS 14.1. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7ie9F_mqZJTSnN5V0pPSjVoODg
  6. C

Post [Brasso]Remove all Scratches From Camera Lens.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I can confirm this works awesome!
  7. C

Post [MotoMods Supported][OMS7][NOUGAT][7.1.2][Addison]XPerience-11.1.2_r29 [NIGHTLY]

You need set permisive mode, install this module in magisk.
  8. C

Post Post your Moto Z Play Screenshots here!!

You have to push "Volume -" and "Power Button" at the same, then, keep pressed and wait to the screenshot is taken.
  9. C

Post [KERNEL][GEE-HRC-SPR-HRC4G-B][5.X.X, 6.X.X] NitrogenEX 3.0 (24.05.2016)

I'm using it in cm12.1 from Kevinjoa without problems.
  10. C

Post [FIXED!] Fix for not working sensors/rotation

You're welcome, but the copyright is for blackbird5308, I only contributed with the raw material. ;)
  11. C

Post [FIXED!] Fix for not working sensors/rotation

I'm using CM12.1 from Kevinjoa and my sensors works OK, here are my images.