• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by cabernet54

1. C

Post Nokia 7 plus google camera HDR+ ZSL

I have tried the last 2 versions of Parrot, but I must say that version 7.0.009 remains the best and most stable. Try it for yourself! Great PMGC_7.0.009_FinalBuild_V14.apk :good:
  2. C

The latest version of Parrot, in my case it doesn't work, takes pictures of me with solid green. I tried to install version 7.0.009 Final V.14 and for the moment it is as good as V.10
  3. C

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog729/
  4. C

I've been trying this version for 2 days and it seems stable and working: PMG_7.0.009_FinalRelesedVersion_V10.apk Parrot
  5. C

It doesn't work... too many problems. :(
  6. C

Dear Carlos, can you please tell me what are the technical features on the overall quality of the photos that make you prefer the GCam version of Urnyx05 v4.0, to those of Backrider?
  7. C

GCam_6.2.024_N7P_test1 https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=79283687&postcount=187
  8. C

Post [GCam] Nokia 7 Plus port by back.rider555

In addition to complimenting Back.rider for this great job done so far, I wanted to ask if it was possible to include in the GCam settings the possibility to archive the photos directly in the SD. Thanks again!
  9. C

Post [GCam] Nokia 7 Plus port by back.rider555

Sorry for the stupid question. In 2.5 If "use custom libs" option is not activated, does the default version correspond to the Google library?
  10. C

Thank you so much back.rider555 for all the work you do! The whole international community of N7 + owners is grateful for your efforts and your talent. Continue with the wonderful work. Merry Christmas! :)
  11. C

Post Slimport to HDMI Adapters

From amazon.fr search "SlimPort-femelle-Adaptateur-Optimus-Infinity+hdmi+nexus+4" I chose the first! for Euro 16,95 This I have already caught myself and it works perfectly, the price was good and the quality of the materials too! :good: Tested the adapter and ..... works perfectly on my...