Recent content by caesar68

1. C

Post [MODULE] G-Visual Mod - Systemlessy customize your Android's visual!

Thank you for version 4.1. Status bar height still not working in correct way. Only the Text moved to the top, if status bar height is reduced, the height itself stays unchanged. OOS 11 Beta 2.
  2. C

Post OxygenOS Android 11 Betas (OnePlus 7 Pro) released (Open Beta 4 now available)

Will not work. Because TWRP will install the ROM to inactive slot, but magisk to the active one. After reboot you the inactive slot becomes active - without root.
  3. C

Post OxygenOS Android 11 Betas (OnePlus 7 Pro) released (Open Beta 4 now available)

Root will remain if you install magisk to inactive slot before reboot. Only TWRP is lost afterwards.
  4. C

Had this situation 2 weeks ago. All I did: donwload the full Beta 1. Local update via system settings - system update... Do NOT reboot. Go to magisk -> install -> to incactive slot. Now you can do a reboot. For safety reasons I deactivated all modules before and active them after the reboot...
  5. C

No issues here. Did the download, local update and then install magisk to inactive slot. Reboot - all is working fine. Using magisk 20.3 (if that matters).
  6. C

Post [MODULE] G-Visual Mod - Systemlessy customize your Android's visual!

Same issued here with OOS 11 Beta 1. Only the text is moved more to the top. The heigh itself stays unchanged.
  7. C

Post [APP][XPOSED][6.0+] XPrivacyLua - Android privacy manager

Thank you. Before I post, I already checked the Logcat and xposed log myself. I did also a lot more, but I didn't mentioned it all, because from my experience: as more you wrote as less the people read. As you also see above: Even the mentioning of xposed leads to the first answer: no support...
  8. C

Yes, there were some files in /config/sdcardfs after uninstallation. But deleting and re-install the xprivacy apps didn't solve the issue. Seems I am step closer to even not root new devices...
  9. C

Thank you again. Yes I know this. Have this issue years ago first with Titanium Backup. But all other apps using this framework are working (by the way also FairEmail with pro features :-)) So it must be something else... Seems that I have to live without xprivacy...
  10. C

Thank you for clarification. So no need for special whitelist entry? E. g. Android-System is already whitelisted as mentioned from Gravity-Box developer. And I am not sure, why import/export is greyed out (because I think, even if there are issues with exposed, import/export should be locally...
  11. C

I have read the OP, but it seems you haven't read my post (maybe only the trigger-word 'xposed'). Otherwise please tell me exactly which of my questions are xposed related and not xprivacy? Is it the question about which apps must be whitelisted? This depends only on the module and could only be...
  12. C

Hi, I read this thread for a while and see that there are restrictions on android 11 and there will be no support. But it is mentioned, that some functions are working and some not. I have Xposed on android 11 (OOS 11 Beta 1 for Oneplus 7p) running - at least from Xposed point of view. But I do...
  13. C

Post Viper4Android on OOS 11?

https://github.com/topjohnwu/magisk_files/raw/fb73c40ba901e3695f4210a9f2da0dbe0eb8cb9b/stable.json
  14. C

With magisk 21.3 I have now also Gravity Box running without problems (Riru 23.4 and Riru-EcXposed Canary 0.5.2.0_4672). Xprivacylua is also running, but I could not test, if all functions work properly. Then I have also the modules Busybox and OPFPControl running. As I mentioned earlier: VIPER...
  15. C

Post Viper4Android on OOS 11?

No need to change Selinux - see https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/oxygenos-android-11-beta-oneplus-7-pro-released.4221067/post-84351931