• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Café King

1. Café King

Post Anyone Removing Inner Screen Protector?

Yeah, it's gonna be interesting, but expensive 😭 /CK
  2. Café King

Post Anyone Removing Inner Screen Protector?

I removed it after a long time. Should have done it right away. The screen looks so much better and feel better too... /CK
  3. Café King

Post [App] aodNotify - Notification Light / LED for S20, NEW: Notification preview!!

Weird situation here. Aod notification with screen off stopped working on both my S20 Ultra and Z Fold2 at about the same time. Don't get it. /CK
  4. Café King

Post Can you test something for me?

Thanks mate. Can you please try with 60hz? /CK
  5. Café King

Thread Can you test something for me?

Please go here http://whatismyscreenresolution.net/ and tell me what your resolution is and if you are running 60 or 120 hz refresh rate. Thank you. /CK
  6. Café King

Post Edit sim phone number?

Sorry, I'm on stock rom... /CK
  7. Café King

Thread Edit sim phone number?

I try to use Samsungs Private Share app and it gives me this error: "You can't use Private Share because we can't read your phone number from your SIM, which we use as an ID. Contact the service provider for your SIM card and ask them to add your phone number to your SIM as the MSISDN." I have...
  8. Café King

Thread Add phone number to sim card?

I try to use Samsungs Private Share app and it gives me this error: "You can't use Private Share because we can't read your phone number from your SIM, which we use as an ID. Contact the service provider for your SIM card and ask them to add your phone number to your SIM as the MSISDN." I have...
  9. Café King

Thread Samsung data usage bug?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 and a Note10 Plus and I use the app called Data Counter Widget to keep a track on how much data I use. My total was 255 gb used a couple of days ago and the total gb used keeps dropping. Now it's 233 gb. I have the same problem on both my phones. Anyone who...
  10. Café King

Post Elixir Widget issue with permissions

I'm also looking for a replacement, but haven't found one yet... /CK
  11. Café King

Post Can't get hole punch notification light to work?

Use the app called Aod Notify. Perfect app. /CK
  12. Café King

Post Dual Launcher

Care to share how you got the two launchers for the two screens? Thanks in advance /CK
  13. Café King

Post How can use two launchers for both screen?

There's a thread about it under themes and apps. Take a look there... /CK
  14. Café King

Post Crease imperfection

No problems here either /CK
  15. Café King

Post heat issues

It's a, sensor. It's totally normal. /CK