Recent content by Calcobrena

1. Calcobrena

Post Does the S-View cover have any features on the Note 8 that it doesn't have on the S8?

yeah, i had that LED case for the Note 7. (had to get a damn refund on it). It's nice. I had the S-view on the Note 4 and liked it a lot. I might go with the LED again, I just wanted to know what's going on with the new S-view and the Note 8 first :)
  2. Calcobrena

Post [Q] is the DEX worth the price?

Updating. Yeah, I think it is. I mean, I wish the USB part was retractable and it was also a convertible wireless charger, but it is pretty amazing for what it is. I can pull it up and do things on my phone on a full screen monitor. I think it is worth it *IF* you have the setup to make it...
  3. Calcobrena

Thread Does the S-View cover have any features on the Note 8 that it doesn't have on the S8?

Also, could anyone actually do a review with the Note 8? I'm still waiting on a good review with this cover and I always loved the S-views for carrying my phone in my purse.
  4. Calcobrena

Post Verizon (VZW) - PreOrder Waiting Room - Who already ordered?

Wow, that's pretty generous of them. I went for the camera because I already have multiple samsung wireless chargers and two 256GB Samsung Micro SDs. One of them is going to go into the camera. On my promotion offer, it was offered as a 128 and a wireless convertible charger.
  5. Calcobrena

Post Always On Display top battery drainer - anyone else?

That doesn't seem right. My Note 8 always has AOD on and after sitting on my desk for like 5 hours it's at 92%.
  6. Calcobrena

Well you get the camera *AND* the charger so... giving a 256GB card *AND* a charger would have been *A LOT*. I went for the camera. :D It has a spot for a 1/4" screw mount on the bottom. I want to try attaching it to my motorcycle :D
  7. Calcobrena

Thread Content remvoed

Content removed
  8. Calcobrena

Post Anyone else getting their phone before their case? >.<

Nothing I ordered will be here, today, when my phone arrives. But there is a case I'm interested that I wanted to look at first in the store, and that's the S-view cover case. I'll probably pick it up at the V-store, this afternoon.
  9. Calcobrena

Post when is good time to buy Note 8 for a bit lower price?

If you were a Note 7 owner that was eligible for getting the phone at about half price, it's going to be a while before you can top that without getting a refurbished phone. You MIGHT see some discounts around black friday and Christmas sales from certain providers, but I can't imagine anything...
  10. Calcobrena

Post Bixby or Google Assistant

Using the phone. Bixby. When it comes to looking up just about any bit of information: Google Assistant. The only thing Bixby is good for is if you ask it to search the internet for a specific set of keywords or a phrase. And even then, it's only about equal with Google Assistant. But it...
  11. Calcobrena

Post Are you pre-ordering your Note 8 Accessories?

I have it on order from Amazon. Don't expect it until the 12th though. I might get an S-view cover case from my local Verizon store if I can try it out first.
  12. Calcobrena

Better have my Orchid Grey Note 8 still sealed in the box ;)
  13. Calcobrena

Dear FedEx. If you deliver my phone on Tuesday or sooner, I'll answer the door naked :D
  14. Calcobrena

Post Anyone else getting their phone before their case? >.<

With labor day, it won't get here before my phone. I'm just going to try to pick up another one of the official Samsung cases at the Verizon store when it comes in. Those sell for the same price there as they do on Amazon and anywhere else at the moment. I was thinking the S-View cover. I'm...