• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by CaliBurr

1. C

Post TEYES CC3

Does anyone have the apk for the equalizer app that controls the ROHM32107?
  2. C

Post TEYES CC3

@hal752 Sure enough my microphone isn't getting the complete signal, if any. The external mic is picking up the majority. I am afraid if I disconnect the internal mic, I won't be able to reconnect it, or I wont be able to adjust the volume of my external mic, although there is a volume banance...
  3. C

Post TEYES CC3

How do I use the yellow video rca output? When I click DVD update it looks like it needs software. I also don't have an AUX IN app. Is this true: I don't know if this applies to all firmware, but on some firmware, you either see the AUX or the Front Camera app icon. In the settings, when the...
  4. C

Post TEYES CC3

How would I test this? I have a similar unit the HengCheng pro s9 dodge caliber and I installed a dayton imm 6. Seems to be getting a clean signal. Cover the internal mic and see if anything changes? Also do you have instructions on how to do this surgery posted?
  5. C

Post bottom line on Android head units and connecting amps and subs

Damn, this unit worked wonders. The remote knob controls the voltage of my signal now...
  6. C

I can't find the voltage output of these little DAC DECODERS, but it looks like they are powered. I have toslink and optical spdif but not sure if it is 5.1 or 2 channel. I want 8v into my amp. All the DAC preamp and converters I am finding for under $100 are 2vrms out on the RCA. Here is one...
  7. C

Post Are all of these Android head units plagued with RCA output noise?

@Jmillz82 How did you do this?
  8. C

Post TEYES Australia

MY reseller, HengCheng gave me an update that fixed google login issue. I have playstore and whatever other google products I need. Thier support is very good too. The only issue I have right now is the AUX in through RCA input has no way to turn it on and my subwoofer High and low frequency...
  9. C

Changed my Amazon order to this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BQV5PQ8?pf_rd_r=R09JR0B7W79HW18AD729&pf_rd_p=5ae2c7f8-e0c6-4f35-9071-dc3240e894a8&pd_rd_r=d7a2c215-1026-40cc-9738-819004067d42&pd_rd_w=tu5K2&pd_rd_wg=2o3JT&ref_=pd_gw_unk to see if I can amplify both the subwoofer out and rca...
  10. C

What do you have your bluetooth settings on? I had to change mine to be Qualcomm aptX and change the resolution to high and sampling rate or whatever in factory settings. Didn't think about using bluetooth audio output though, that is from my phone to my unit.
  11. C

Do you have a bluetooth amp or some sort of adapter? I just got one of these like @Bob_Sanders has should have it tomorrow... Bob how do you like your line driver? It was between this, the audiopipe which has 3 inputs and 3 outputs, the installbay which is only $20 but has no remote wire, and...
  12. C

Lol which head unit. Very little difference but you can adjust those things in settings on my head unit. The problem I am having with mine is the subwoofer controls in android settings and equalizer are reversed so when I change the low frequency in android it changes the high frequency in...
  13. C

It That's bizarre. Did you have to change settings in neutron to get your USB to spdif to work? I tried neutron because I heard good things but hated it... took forever to compile my 1tb music library. I am using vanilla and foobar2000 but foobar seems to be skipping on lossless tracks. I know...
  14. C

Yes but I only have front left right pre outs and sub and I am trying to hook up an amp for rear component speakers. My amp is a two channel amp but only has one rca signal input so my rear left and rear right speaker will each go on one channel.
  15. C

Post how to use the AUX port on the Android head unit?

Interesting so I can't use my dash cam and AUX?