Recent content by Calvin1997

1. C

Post [Recovery][Stock OOS 10.0.3BA]Oxygen OS Stock recovery with ADB enabled

I thought of that too, but how can I get the stock boot.img when I’m rooted? AFAIK the boot.img gets patched when installing magisk. So pulling my current boot.img wouldn’t change anything. Can you help me out? Or can you provide me a boot img? I already searched the web but I haven’t found anything
  2. C

Post Bootloop after flashing Magisk patched boot.img on 10.0.9.HD01BA

Would you mind uploading the files again if you can? I'm struggling with my device being in bootloop and I can't remove the module causing it bc I can't access adb with the bootloop. With the stock boot img I'm hoping to boot the device again and remove the bad module via adb
  3. C

Post [Recovery][Stock OOS 10.0.3BA]Oxygen OS Stock recovery with ADB enabled

Hello there guys, I need your help. I messed up my 7T Pro (non 5G) and now it’s in bootloop. I know which module needs to be removed but I need the correct recovery for the 10.0.9BA firmware. I tried an older one which is basically working but it’s not asking for my Passwort for decryption so...
  4. C

Post Substratum theme

using Liv Dark, Flux, Darc themes on my 7T Pro McLaren. All of them support OOS 10 officially and work flawlessly.
  5. C

Thread Android 10 Custom ROM with gradient Qs support

Hello folks, As the title says, I'm searching for a custom ROM (preferably on OOS base) with Android 10 that supports gradient Qs tiles for substratum themes like Liv Dark or DARC. Is there something like that already available? My phone is a 7T Pro McLaren edition ( non 5G ) if that makes any...
  6. C

Post Installing Viper4Android

It worked on my 7T Pro McLaren but non 5G. Not sure if that makes such a difference...
  7. C

This worked perfectly for me! It was a bit akward to cause a non-bootable state to the device but everything was fine. Had to install V4A driver and remove the post-fs file twice but after that it worked! Now I can enjoy my Music again. Thanks for your guide!
  8. C

Man, you're a lifesaver! Thanks a lot buddy!
  9. C

Hello there! Can anyone share the module zip y'all are using? In Magisk downloads I can only find viper legacy and viper xhifi Thanks in advance
  10. C

Post [Magisk][ROOT][EdXposed]Auto install tool - Magisk Installer for OnePlus 7T Pro

I used this guide to update from 10.0.4 to 10.0.5 and it worked fine.
  11. C

Post [Magisk][ROOT][EdXposed]Auto install tool - Magisk Installer for OnePlus 7T Pro

Thanks for the answer buddy! Can you tell me which update method you used?
  12. C

Hey guys, I'm on 7T Pro McLaren with Oxygen OS 10.0.5 and this guide worked fine for me. But today I got a Magisk update offered (20.1 >>> 20.2). Is there a way to update and if yes how? Or should I stay on 20.1? Thanks in advance! :)
  13. C

Post [Module] Rboard themes module - More themes for Gboard

Downloaded and tried it. Awesome work you've made! Thank you very much!
  14. C

Thank you very much. You're doing awesome work. I guess this minor bug is caused by the new vertical emoji keyboard. But take your time, glad I could help you with the feedback. Thanks again!
  15. C

Hey dev, I'm pretty sure you're already working on it or at least you know about this but in case you don't know: The titles on the emoji keyboard are barely visible with the dark iOS themes. Would be nice if you can have a look on it if you haven't already. Thank you very much!