• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Canoa

1. C

Thread I can't downgrade Galaxy S8 (SM-G950F) to nougat. Odin shows "fail"

<ID:0/004> NAND Write Start!! <ID:0/004> FAIL! Message on the phone SW REV CHECK FAIL (bootloader) DEVICE:3 BINARY:1 Please tell what should I do. I need to ger ride of Oreo
  2. C

Thread Samsung Switch "Smart" has desapeared around 5gb of data including .DJVU files

Samsung Switch "Smart" has desapeared around 5gb of data including .DJVU files I was doing factory reset as Oreo is draining Galaxy S8 baterry. I used Swtich to back the data up. When I restored the data I found I have much more less and all the important files with the extension .djvu are all...
  3. C

Post I need a guide to downgrade Galaxy S8 from Oreo to Nougat

Yes. I have months with same problems even with the updates since I upgraded with Oreo. When you say "flash image" you say firmware? I can't find 7 or Nougat for my phone model S8. And can you recommend me a guide where the procedure is illustrated well? The only ones I found is for beta of...
  4. C

Thread I need a guide to downgrade Galaxy S8 from Oreo to Nougat

My battery is completely drained using YouTube app and other at same time and the phone get really hot. This didn't happened with Nougat. I have red that you can do it with "Odin", that I need to download some firmwears etc. It's not clear to me what I need to do with what software or app...
  5. C

Post Oreo drains S8 battery to fast. Is there any way to downgrade/rollback to Nougat?

Hi No, I haven't done a factory reset. Is there any easy guide to do it? If I go to do it through Odin, could you recommend me a guide? Thanks.
  6. C

Thread Oreo drains S8 battery to fast. Is there any way to downgrade/rollback to Nougat?

Hi all, With nougat I had almost 6 hours non stop multitasking with 2 screens with YouTube and Chrome and others apps. Now it last less the 2 hours and it's frustrating, plus it gets hot. There's no information from Samsung how to fix. I upgraded my S8 not from the Beta programme but from...