Recent content by captsingh787

1. captsingh787

Post [Android 4.1+] HeadUnit Reloaded for Android Auto with Wifi

Its the trial version from the play store, I've even bought the paid version.. Same result thou it is working with SW decoder but its very laggy
  2. captsingh787

Post [Android 4.1+] HeadUnit Reloaded for Android Auto with Wifi

Hello, I tried the Trial version and it connects to the phone but just shows a Grey screen thou I can hear the song and amps running
  3. captsingh787

Post Zlink App

This is my ZLink app it's very buggy I wanted to update it to a newer version but all the apk I've found online are not installing, Can anyone please help me update it to a newer version? Thank you very much in advance I have a PX5 unit BTW
  4. captsingh787

Post [ROM][PX5][S32F0][9.0] Malaysk ROM for PX5 MCU S32F0 RK3368 with Android 9

This is my ZLink app it's very buggy I wanted to update it to a newer version but all the apk I've found online are not installing, Can anyone please help me update it to a newer version? Thank you very much in advance
  5. captsingh787

Post PX5 Zlink wired carplay stuck on connecting

did you find any solution to this?
  6. captsingh787

Post Zlink App

del.
  7. captsingh787

Post [ROM][PX5][S32F0][9.0] Malaysk ROM for PX5 MCU S32F0 RK3368 with Android 9

Awesome thank you very much, BTW my unit came pre installed with Zlink and I was wondering can I update it as is without installing the Mod?
  8. captsingh787

Post PX5 S32F0 Head Unit Known Bugs: Inputs for Custom ROM deployment.

Will this work with my Headunit?
  9. captsingh787

Post [ROM][PX5][Q][10.0] Malaysk ROM for PX5 RK3368 with Android 10

Hello, Will this update work with mine?
  10. captsingh787

Post Zlink App

what happens when you hit Activate? ---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ---------- Hello, was the Zlink for PX5? and did it work? no Mismatch or anything?
  11. captsingh787

Post Huawei Fan just got my Mate 20

Auto brightness definitely have an issue