• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Caradineme2

1. C

Post [Rom][UNOFFICIAL]Lineage-15.1[SM-T217S]

Does anyone have the recovery here available in zip format? Or willing to help me create my own? Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  2. C

Post [Rom][UNOFFICIAL]Lineage-15.1[SM-T217S]

Have the download link been pulled? Looking at the thread on the xda app, there is no download link in op. Edit: ok it's just an issue with the xda app. It shows correctly through tapatalk
  3. C

Post Oreo Beta

May not be much longer
  4. C

Post Oreo Beta

Mostly smooth for a beta. I'm enjoying the improvements for sure. Picture in picture in a nice new feature and I've enjoyed being able add gifs in my text messages.
  5. C

Post New Update this morning. Anyone Else?

I haven't used goggle voice in forever now but in it's place I've been using Google hangouts dialer. I'm able to use my Google number and retrieve all my voicemails through hangouts. Not sure of any advantages gv may have but just wanted to point out that option to some that may could benefit...
  6. C

Post [ROM] G900P PK1 6.0.1 stock deodexed Marshmallow

Another quick question. With call record, when I playback a file it's in .m4a format (which was the case with moar and had no issues) but there is no audio. I've tried converting into mp3 to see if that makes any difference but no success. Any ideas​? I don't believe I was on bluetooth during...
  7. C

For me it's Google play music that gets tripped. I think I have the stock player frozen and Google is default. Edit: correction, stock music app is not frozen but Google is the default player
  8. C

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining. Just was curious if anyone else was having it happen. I didn't realize music skip could start the music app. I just tested with flashlight volume toggle back off and when holding volume up, music starts playing by itself. So I just didn't know prior to...
  9. C

Has anyone tried using the flashlight toggle with up volume key? I just turned it on, tested (which worked great) but when I turn it off with a click of the power button, play music is tripped and begins playing random music lol. Anyone else experience this?
  10. C

Made any attempts to get it back yet? I thought about an auto root but then decided I'd wait to see what others are doing
  11. C

Did anyone else lose root with latest new stuff update? Both my wife's phone and mine can not get rot access now. All was good before that update Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
  12. C

When setting up this ROM for the first time and adding new stuff, do we need to flash every version or just the latest at that time?
  13. C

My faves include Camera shutter sounds removed Flashlight toggle by holding power button while screen is off Call recording if possible on mm Disable wake with home button Sound boost mod Wether any of this is implemented or not I'm just glad to see you back in the s5 forums. Thanks for all you...
  14. C

I've been using 3.0.2.0 and send to run fine for me
  15. C

https://forum.xda-developers.com/xposed/unofficial-xposed-samsung-lollipop-t3180960 I haven't tried this personally but it's what I've been reading up on and thinking about giving a try when I return to a TouchWiz ROM. Maybe you could give it a whirl and see what happens.