Recent content by carfreak715

1. carfreak715

Post [ROM][6.0.1][FLO]★ The Pure Nexus Project ★ Substratum ★ [08/21/16]

okay so based on all of this, i flashed with the 2.46 version of Super SU found on Chainfire's website. as of right now id say its been booting for about 10 minutes...maybe these TWRP versions arent very good at clearing data after all... edit: i am a complete idiot and upon doing some...
  2. carfreak715

Post [ROM][6.0.1][FLO]★ The Pure Nexus Project ★ Substratum ★ [08/21/16]

so forgive me if this is a question that has been asked before, but even after a clean wipe, why is Super SU still telling me that i dont have updated binaries? i just installed the Google apps that were suggested on the first page. am i doing something wrong? is this an amateur mistake that...
  3. carfreak715

Post [ROM] [VZW Port] M8 Google Play Edition | Marshmallow 6.0 MRA58K.H15 | 7/27/2016

Any reason as to why my battery is getting some serious drainage? This came out if nowhere and I'm afraid that my actual phone battery might be ****ting the bed.
  4. carfreak715

Post [ROM] [FLO] Bad Boyz Nexus 7 Stock Rooted | MOB30X | 6.0.1 | Updated 8.1.16

Apologies if this has already been asked/answered before, but is the newest build automatically systemless root or does it give the option to root it the "old school" way?
  5. carfreak715

Post [ROM] [VZW Port] M8 Google Play Edition | Marshmallow 6.0 MRA58K.H15 | 7/27/2016

I'm aware that I posted this before a couple weeks back, but for the life of me I can NOT figure out WHY the WiFi on my phone is so SLOW, even after checking and verifying that my firmware and radios are up to date, as well as flashing the new .H9 build. I'm seriously considering going back to...
  6. carfreak715

Any way that this ROM supports the Android Camera2 API? I'm trying to use "Manual Camera" from the Play Store and it's telling me I have zero compatibility. Says the API was introduced in Lollipop and should be implemented by the manufacturer, yet I'm on a Marshmallow GPE ROM. Something doesn't...
  7. carfreak715

Sounds pretty straightforward - what's confusing me is as I said before, I've NEVER had Wifi issues during the time I've been running this ROM and I believe I had the most current firmware from the start. These super slow Wifi problems started in the past 2 days or so, so I'm not sure if this is...
  8. carfreak715

Yeah I wiped completely and reinstalled the ROM cause I was already on the latest firmware, so I'll see how it is during these next couple of days. EDIT: Actually I'd like to try to RUU however I haven't done that before..any place I can read up on that?
  9. carfreak715

Any reason why downloads are INCREDIBLY slow, out of nowhere? This happened as of late and I don't seem to know what the issue is - my WiFi has never been slow (FiOS). Could this be a Marshmallow thing?
  10. carfreak715

Running BEAUTIFULLY! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
  11. carfreak715

Post [ROM] [5.1] [10/22/15] LolliGPE - Sense Apps, Xposed, F2FS, Themes[MULTICARRIER]

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but can someone please explain this new firmware that was recently uploaded for VZW users? Do I need to update to this at all? I'm using the the 9/21 build clean flashed as well as running the Hypernova kernel from May 30th if that matters at all. Thanks
  12. carfreak715

Post [ROM] [5.1] [10/22/15] LolliGPE - Sense Apps, Xposed, F2FS, Themes[MULTICARRIER]

Do you guys think the M8 GPE or any similar variant will ever see Marshmallow? I'm just afraid HTC will just drop the support for it or something because they have an excellent track record of doing that and leave us without an update.
  13. carfreak715

I get some decent lag in intervals when using the stock kernel included in this ROM. What kernels do you guys recommend? I'd love some opinions. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
  14. carfreak715

Is there a reason why I can't log into Yahoo through Gmail? I keep getting an error saying "authentication failed"
  15. carfreak715

Just to confirm, you did use the 5.1 GPE download in the Hypernova thread under VZW M8 development, right? I just like to be specific whenever I do kernel flashing is all. I'd like to try it out cause the random serious lag is killing me! And I'm just looking for a nice smooth fix anyways...